Here's a song I started working on the other day. I've kind of hit a wall with it, though. Just wanted to hear some thoughts on this. Minus the Bear and Dance Gavin Dance inspired.
Attachments:
st3.gp4
st3.gp5
Last edited by alexgepgepgep at Nov 10, 2009,
those guitar lines are intense. XD

But this is awesome so far. keep it up, I cant really crit something this short.
There isn't much there to judge by, but so far, it's pretty cool; all the instruments work together really well. I'll be sure to check back to see how this progresses.
well all I can say is that was fricken tasty.
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
I updated the first post. I added two more parts. I need to get off of that E to B progression. Haha.
That was really good, you should record it with a real guitar, and do the bass too! Maybe someone on the forum could put a drum track with it as well, and it will sound great.

I love how you used the tapping, i can really hear your tfot influence in it too, and maybe a bit of TM but you also got your own thing going on which is really good.

keep it up
GEAR

Guitars
Danelectro Double Cutaway 1959 reissue, Jay Turser Vintage Series Strat

Pedals
Danelectro Reel Echo, Crybaby Wah, Boss DS-1

Amplifiers
Orange Crush 30w
Fender Pro Junior
Quote by huevos
You. Join this. NAO!

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1100090&page=1&pp=20

And you better not have just named dropped some of my favorite bands. I don't want to be disappoint.

I don't know why I'm quoting myself.
Possibly because with a midi/GP version of song, you actually made me pause my first listening session of Geneva (Russian Circles).
I am not disappoint. And you better enter that competition now.
Something, something Station.

There, you happy?
Really nice work. It's super complex, but kinda gives off a simple vibe. Great composition skills man. Although you'd have to be quite the pro to even attempt to play this.
Check out my band Disturbed