Need some funds so I've got a few things to sell. All prices are shipped CONUS and may be somewhat negotiable. I'll have pictures up in the next day or two. I live near Rockford, IL so if you're local to that I'll do a deal in person and probably save you a few bucks. PM me here or email me at inhatredofme@yahoo.com

Randall Pro-Tube 1000 II, it works but needs a good cleaning and tune up. $300

Randall Commander RG-120, old and works but needs some help. $110

Marshall JCM 900 MKIII (Model 2500). Works great, rarely played on it after I acquired it. $750

7 Celestion G10-30 AVT speakers, stock speakers used in AVT cabs. These are brand new, never installed. Make an offer.

Schecter C-1 Classic (Antique Amber). Great condition, will come in a hardshell case $450.
I gotta say bro, I think that Fender should be going for a lot more than what you're selling it for. If it's a legit '86 MIJ fender, I've seen those go for at least 700, and the signature just makes it better. The MIJ Fender is highly desirable because of their quality. You could get a load more for it if you put it on eBay.
My Blog
New bands you wish you knew about!

Check This Band:As Blood Runs Black
Guitarist of the month: Quorthon

Got a good band that you want to share with the world? PM me and I'll write them a review.
^Yeah but the fact that the trem bar is missing is huge. MIJ Fenders in that era have hex wrenches built into them to adjust the bridge and nut.

That said, 300 is still pretty low...especially with the signature.

Good luck selling
Between the velvet lies, there's a truth as hard as steel.
The vision never dies, life's a neverending wheel.
Thanks for the info guys. I'm still very torn as to whether i want to let it go or not, maybe I should just hold onto it and let the other stuff go.
Bump for price changes. Oh and CONUS only please.

Randall Pro-Tube 1000 II, it works but needs a good cleaning and tune up. $250
Randall Commander RG-120, old and works but needs some help. $90

Marshall JCM 900 MKIII (Model 2500). Works great, rarely played on it after I acquired it. $700

7 Celestion G10-30 AVT speakers, stock speakers used in AVT cabs. These are brand new, never installed. Make an offer.

Schecter C-1 Classic (Antique Amber). Great condition, will come in a hardshell case $350.
speakers are gone, amps are still around and the classic is on hold. any offers for amps? trades maybe?