so my school hosts an annual competition to crown "Mr. AHS," basically the joking head honcho of the school. I was not voted in as a contestant this year but a friend of mine was but there is one problem, he is required to have a talent act to perform. This is where I come in. He agreed to sing/rap/whatever a song that i can play for him. Problem is that we can't really think of a good song to do.

so Pit, any ideas of a fun, poppy song that we could do with just an acoustic guitar and a singer for the competition? If at all possible make it somewhat of a "joke" song in the sense that it's easy to work with and make into a funny performance
Dart of the Dragoons Pm big_deth to join
Quote by TechMetal
Physco Killer

I actually did that a few years back, and it turned out well.
Gear:
-Gibson Les Paul Studio Cherry Sunburst w/ Alnico Pro II
-1960 Yamaha Orange Sticker Acoustic
-Marshall JCM2000 DSL 401
-Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
-Blackstar HT-5RH
Anything acoustic Foo Fighters (easy to play, Grohl has a very easy vocal range to adjust to) for a serious feel
Weezer - Sweater song (everyone knows that damn song) and you can use the banter at the beginning for some comedy

-OR-

For a happy, gag feel I would do an adaptation of anything pop. Sexy back is like 3 notes on a bass and you could make it cords on a grandpa guitar. Plus, singing it is just down right funny. You can do that with any number of lame pop bs thats out there. For maximum comic effect, I'd use a female pops star and make your buddy try and sing the lyrics. Lady Gaga would be ****ing hilarious, watch the Whale ***** South Park episode and you'll understand
"You can drink an ugly chick hot, but you can’t drink a fat chick skinny."

Fender: HSS Stratocaster

Modulus: 1991 Q5

Peavey:158BASS
Marshall: MG30FDX
Acoustic: B200
Quote by gizmodious
Lady Gaga would be ****ing hilarious, watch the Whale ***** South Park episode and you'll understand

PUH PUH PUH POKER FACE PUH PUH POKER FACEEEEEEEEEAHHHH
Quote by wonderflap
You had to put a penis option.......

The results are now nulled due to this being the pit.... The home of penis watch wearers.

Quote by TheChaz
Rust in peace invented food
he sure is one legit dude
don't let it get to your head

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by gizmodious
Anything acoustic Foo Fighters (easy to play, Grohl has a very easy vocal range to adjust to) for a serious feel
Weezer - Sweater song (everyone knows that damn song) and you can use the banter at the beginning for some comedy

-OR-

For a happy, gag feel I would do an adaptation of anything pop. Sexy back is like 3 notes on a bass and you could make it cords on a grandpa guitar. Plus, singing it is just down right funny. You can do that with any number of lame pop bs thats out there. For maximum comic effect, I'd use a female pops star and make your buddy try and sing the lyrics. Lady Gaga would be ****ing hilarious, watch the Whale ***** South Park episode and you'll understand

/thread
Quote by St. Angry
youre right. i just checked the dvd i have agian and it is in D standard. i dont think Metallica has ever done a song in drop D, or drop C for that matter.

^Check his username again
Hot N' Cold
Quote by ThinLizzyFan
I love you

Who's in a bunker?
Who's in a bunker?
Women and children first
And the children first
And the children
Quote by WaltzingArmy
/thread

Much obliged.
"You can drink an ugly chick hot, but you can’t drink a fat chick skinny."

Fender: HSS Stratocaster

Modulus: 1991 Q5

Peavey:158BASS
Marshall: MG30FDX
Acoustic: B200
Acoustic Dragonforce, "dragons flames dragons" ect.
♪♫♪
92% percent of the teen population would be dead if Hollywood said it wasn't cool to breathe anymore.
Put this in your signature if you are one of the 92% who wouldn't be breathing.
Quote by gizmodious

-OR-

why thank you sir, seems the most likely route at this point in time
Dart of the Dragoons Pm big_deth to join
Alby the Racist Dragon!
Blindfolds aside I'd probably still close my eyes

And try to feel a trembling fetal life inside
that shotgun barrel that's about to make me bleed

Like an ulcer in the stomach of the beast

Quote by Aurex
your sarcasam amuses me

CSUSM