Ive got a PRS Custom 22 as my main guitar and I am considering getting an SE as a backup guitar for my bands show...(you never know) I love my PRS but I dont know ab the SE's really. Ive played a few and they were okay..but I'd just like to hear some opinions. Thanks!
I have a PRS SE Custom and I love it. What exactly do you want to know about it?
Quote by ThinLizzyFan
I love you

Who's in a bunker?
Who's in a bunker?
Women and children first
And the children first
And the children
No.....you have the real thing, PLEASE...for the love of all things don't do it....
I've bought, sold, and traded more gear than I care to admit.
I have a full custom shop PRS Singlecut Hollowbody I that is as I am sure you know amazing.

However I have a PRS SE Singlecut and an SE Soapbar II. I find both guitars to be extremely playable and sound great for a 10th of the price. If you are comfortable with the PRS style neck then I highly recommend getting a PRS SE and then upgrading the pickups to match what you have in your Custom 24.
- Anthony
PRS: PS P22, ME II 25th, SC HB I, Custom 22, McCarty 20th, SE Custom 24 7, Angulus SE
Fender Am Tele, Am Strat, 70 RI Strat, Esquire Scorpion
LTD: SC-607B

Amp
Avid 11R
I personally found then unconfortable, but thatsbthe lowest line, and I only spent about 3 mind touching it(I was supposed to be using a les Paul)

Each to his own
Quote by 23:50 inbleach
can't i just eat the fucking cactus?

Quote by WildChicken
Go suck a cat westdyolf!

Quote by Cat Of Pain
So, West...

I hear you'll suck my cat...

Ill suck your cat
PEACE LOVE PANCAKES
call me zach

chocolate chip pancakes!
i have the same guitar ( ) but my backup is an ibanez. you will get more out of a second guitar that is different to your cu22. eg strat, metal guitar, hollowbody
Quote by Brendan.Clace
No.....you have the real thing, PLEASE...for the love of all things don't do it....

Trust me lol if I had another $2000 I'd just get another one but Im gonna have to go with an SE for the backup lol
Quote by ANTHONYLBEST
I have a full custom shop PRS Singlecut Hollowbody I that is as I am sure you know amazing.

However I have a PRS SE Singlecut and an SE Soapbar II. I find both guitars to be extremely playable and sound great for a 10th of the price. If you are comfortable with the PRS style neck then I highly recommend getting a PRS SE and then upgrading the pickups to match what you have in your Custom 24.

Awesome man thanks for the help