I searchbarred and couldn't find anything.

Anyways...I was on msn and chatting to a mate about school being over. She got all excited over the fact she doesn't have legal anymore. I responded by saying the following:

"yer, well i never have to do maths again!
/thread"

She was left confused...

So have any of you ever said anything like this when you weren't on the pit?
"I don't claim you'll have a better time with Colt 45...but why take chances" - Billy Dee Williams
I don't say things like that when I'm IN the pit.
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
Quote by chaoticfables
...no. We are clever enough to distinguish life from the Pit, AMIRITE OR AMIRITE LOL

YOUAMRIGHT
i don't use gay internet language on or off the internet. maybe the occasional "lol"
i said "lollercaust" one time and my gf's friend slapped me...i later found out her family was jewish
Quote by Briyan_15
I think this man has a reputation to defend and "poop head" is not in that reputation.

Quote by omegasus
RUSSELL! WHAT THE ****!!!!
I often respond to things with "I cum blood" and 'fap" in an experiment to more effectively IRL troll. Only my internet-savvy friends laugh, but that's cool.
Quote by diofan88
Life's too short to drink cheap beer.
Quote by beadhangingOne
Every band is a lotr metal band. Metal is like Guile's theme for Lotr.
Quote by mcjosh
Whoever thinks Japan deserved the tsunami in any way should just go away and fucking die alone.
Quote by Nor'Easterbass
i said "lollercaust" one time and my gf's friend slapped me...i later found out her family was jewish

Which in no way gives her the right to react like that.
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
PM me about logos and merch

Quote by RU Experienced?
Sorry man, I only know how to program in Db.

Quote by genghisgandhi
I'm so underground that I make up bands and songs in my head and don't tell anyone about them.
Quote by Nor'Easterbass

I would sig you, but i prefer my phrase.
There's a special sex move I do called the Charizard.
It's where you light the girls pubes, then put it out with your cum and run around the room flapping your arms screaming, "You don't have enough badges to train me!"
I offered my band director a ride on the Fail Boat earlier this season... The SWOSU horn line is..... ah... special.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by TV-Casualty
this thread sucks

Then why bothering posting in it?
"I don't claim you'll have a better time with Colt 45...but why take chances" - Billy Dee Williams
Quote by soulflyV
I keep calling the managers at work mods.

I usually catch myself before I say it though. Usually...

>_>

I should do that.
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
Quote by JayPresto
i don't use gay internet language on or off the internet. maybe the occasional "lol"

But you'll use incorrect grammar and the word 'gay' out of context whilst on the Internet?
One time at dinner my dad said something and I said "Basically, that" in response to it. He caught that I was using forum talk since he frequents some forums as well.

*Copied and pasted with slight editing from my thread on this subject.
Nope, I have however mistaken the Pit for real life.
I asked for advice expecting an appropriate response.
Nope never done it, however I have been known to say lol quite alot
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
I sometimes call out 'CAN I BUY THAT FAIL!'
Originally Posted by smb
I'm an arrogant bastard - I thought I was good before I'd plucked a note. I was right, of course.

Quote by MetalBass 77
sonsie knows all
I've said rofl wofl before, I found it quite amusing.
Quote by buddha
isnt there a law against not shaving? thats somewere in our constitution. i think it goes something like a girl maybe be a freak in the sheets but no be wild down stairs is treason and for that she will be beheaded.-good old Benjamin F.

Quote by NinjaSlayHuman
I've occasionally said 'Cool story bro' in real life when there's an awkward moment. No one notices.

I also sometimes slip Pit references into conversation just to see if there are any UGers nearby. So far, nothing

I say cool story bro, too. I have an asian friend (surprise) who is a /b/tard and therefore understands not only most of my internet jokes, but all of my Pit jokes as well, considering it's all already been through 4chan by the time it gets to here.
I use pit jokes in conversation and pass them off as my own
Quote by mynamesedson
I asked my son he said nothing but he just asked me he wants a psyachatrist (spelling?) Because he heard voices calling out his name. What a freak.

Control your life through insanity.

Igneuspentheism
Quote by Zeppfreak170
what does /thread mean?

It means whoever typed it has a finger in their arse.