My new band. Trying to go for an Acacia Strain meets Reign Supreme sorta sound with the old stuff and moving towards more Converge and Oceano influence
So all three big cores mashed together. Demos recorded in our guitarist's home studio, programmed drums, everything else real. Vocals done by our vocalist at his house.

Myspace
Purevolume (Instrumental tracks downloadable from here!)
Facebook

~Jack/APAS
from what i've heard sounds good and your logo is pretty good to
'into the night under a crimson sky on the the fetid wings of death we ride' Messiah Of Hate by Hell Wave
Wow that is really good, not my favourite type of music but the recording is of a really high quality and the production is pretty great, i would say the drums are sligthly overpowering with regards to the ride and cymbals but overall its pretty epic.
Quote by dragoo-mon
+1 to carcass255, he knows funk will lead the way

Quote by DimebagLivesOn
Pies? You're the drunk one!
S'okay. Not particularly fond of the vocals though
Quote by craig-sansum
+10000000000000000000000000000000000

Quote by Sanitarium91
Liking the cosmic toad vocals is a sign of exquisite taste, so good on you!
lolable

my comedy band's got nothing on this band in terms of sheer hilarity provided, mainly since this one isn't intended to be funny
Last edited by Lappo at Nov 17, 2009,
you guys are honestly fantastic. The only thing im not really fond of is the vocals. Other than that, you definitely have influences from the bands mentioned. if you put out and album, i would buy it.