Hello Pit, I have an idea.

Last night, I was on Facebook and decided to make a page to see how many people would become fans of it. This page is called "Dingoes eating people's babies". This may be more relevant to Australians than Americans.

Tonight, less than 24 hours later, 51 people are fans, including a few dozen that I do not personally know.

Obviously the topic of this page isn't all that bad, but it got me thinking, what is the most offensive thing you could make a page about on Facebook and have people become fans of? Would people become fans of such topics as;

-The holocaust
-Sexual harassment
-Cancer
-Racial segregation
-Afghan getting executed for being teachers

And so on.

I think results would be quite interesting.
Quote by jhardcore
Hello Pit, I have an idea.

Last night, I was on Facebook and decided to make a page to see how many people would become fans of it. This page is called "Dingoes eating people's babies". This may be more relevant to Australians than Americans.

Tonight, less than 24 hours later, 51 people are fans, including a few dozen that I do not personally know.

Obviously the topic of this page isn't all that bad, but it got me thinking, what is the most offensive thing you could make a page about on Facebook and have people become fans of? Would people become fans of such topics as;

-The holocaust
-Sexual harassment
-Cancer
-Racial segregation
-Afghan getting executed for being teachers

And so on.

I think results would be quite interesting.

Ranking those where 1 = most fans, 5 = least

1. Sexual harrassment
2. Racial segregation
3. Cancer
4. Afghan
5. Holocaust
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
Not technically an experiment.

Besides, it's the internet, most people just join these groups for laughs, it doesn't actually mean that much. Some people have a darker taste in humor and other people's lines are easily crossed.
And what is more, there's been a bloody purple nose and some bloody purple clothes that were messing up the lobby floor. It's just apartment house rules so all you 'partment fools remember : one man's ceiling is another man's floor.
Quote by Mister.Y

Besides, it's the internet, most people just join these groups for laughs, it doesn't actually mean that much. Some people have a darker taste in humor and other people's lines are easily crossed.

Keeping in mind, all their friends on Facebook can see that they have become a fan of X topic.
Quote by MHDrunk
Ranking those where 1 = most fans, 5 = least

1. Sexual harrassment
2. Racial segregation
3. Cancer
4. Afghan
5. Holocaust

I'd say more like:

1. Sexual harrassment
2. Racial segregation
3. Afghan
4. Holocaust
5. Cancer
*remembers "men should be kicked in the balls once a month" thing*

There are always fans of the most stupid things.
^Note: Probably sarcastic
Gear
Schecter Blackjack C1-FR
Few Agile 8-strings
Ormsby Hypemachine 2014 otw!!

Carvin X-100B
axe-fx II

W.A musicians FTW
Quote by crisisinheaven
Deep*Kick. You have destroyed every concept of life I've ever had.
"Brutal Child Rape and Murder" probably wouldn't get that many fans.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Quote by Ur all $h1t
"Brutal Child Rape and Murder" probably wouldn't get that many fans.

Don't forget 4chan.

Also did you quickly edit that or did I read "child molestation" at first.
Link us to the group.
♪♫♪
92% percent of the teen population would be dead if Hollywood said it wasn't cool to breathe anymore.
Put this in your signature if you are one of the 92% who wouldn't be breathing.
Quote by Mister.Y

Well done old chap.
I'd probably become a fan of some of those things. What about killing small animals?

Ibanez SR506BM
Ashdown Little Giant 1000w
Peavey TVX 115+410
A big ass upright

White People have a ton of fans.

Leprosy has like 100 fans.

Those are the two I know that are pretty ridiculous
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
You'd be surprised what people do because their friends do.

Humans are pretty pathetic.

The whole notion of popularity is completely absurd, let alone needless.
Quote by jhardcore
Keeping in mind, all their friends on Facebook can see that they have become a fan of X topic.

If you saw that your friend had signed up to a facebook group called "Dingoes eating people's babies", would you actually assume he wanted babies to be eaten by dingoes?

Also, the father of the baby that was eaten was my year 10 English teacher. I'm practically a celebrity.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
On some Dutch face book like-site called Hyves, my nephew made a paga along with some friends about how much fun clubbing seals to death is. They had these pictures with dead baby seals and blood all over it saying stuff like "That's how I like 'em!" and "Behind you, mother****er". It was kinda sick, but pretty daring also.
Oh, you wouldn't want an angel watching over
Surprise, surprise, they wouldn't wanna watch
I just did a search, and there's already a fan page of cancer with 400 fans. The only thing on there is a personal interest of 'killing people'.
"The holocaust was a good thing"

I bet that that page will get fans.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Quote by dann_blood
"The holocaust was a good thing"

I bet that that page will get fans.

Anything supporting racism will get fans. Sad but true.
Quote by AnAngrySquirrel
"Adolf Hitler became a fan of the holocaust"

This.
Quote by necrosis1193
John Entwistle once in a while. I had to try to find him when I saw The Who two years ago.

Quote by sticksause
butthose bagpipes sound awesome.
There is actually a group on facebook about the holocaust...
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=72837757518&ref=search&sid=1310201915.3783636555..1
And one named Hitler ♥
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2221085094&ref=search&sid=1310201915.3260462037..1
And they both have over 500 members...
Quote by fretsofthebeast
*grabs rifle*
so let it be written so let it be done..........

Quote by SOADrox429
You shouldn't hit your drummers. You're supposed to be nice to them, or they'll be scared of you.