Page 1 of 4
Westboro Baptist Church, the fringe-of-the-fringe anti-gay group famous for protesting at military funerals and claiming that God is punishing the country for its tolerance of homosexuality, was spotted this morning protesting outside Sidwell Friends, the school attended by Sasha and Malia Obama.

Protesters were carrying signs with anti-gay, anti-abortion and anti-Obama slogans, slowing down traffic all along Wisconsin Avenue this morning.

According to their web site, today they plan to hit a few more local schools and the White House, and will be at the Sidwell Friends Lower School tomorrow afternoon.

"Quakers?! Are you frigging kidding me? You pretend to be all non-violent, and you allow the most bloody, deceitful, evil, murderous bastard and his shemale sidekick to place their satanic spawn within your four walls?" reads the posting for today's protest at Sidwell Friends, which is a Quaker school.

Randall Terry, the extreme anti-abortion protester, has also arranged demonstrations outside the school.

Ellis Turner, the associate head of school at Sidwell Friends, tells TPM the school took no action to remove the protesters, who were across the street.

"We support the First Amendment here, so there was nothing we wanted to do about it," he said. "There was nothing they did other than offend those who didn't agree with their bigoted viewpoints."

http://tpmlivewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/2009/11/westboro-baptist-church-protests-outside-obama-girls-school.php

God is love.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Pictured, Satanic Spawn:

FROM THE DEPTHS OF HELL ITSELF

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Really WBC? REALLY? thats just sad, i bet they don't even have services, just planning periods for more protests
I wonder: if it was possible to determine in the womb if a child was going to be homosexual, would they endorse the abortion of said child?
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Pictured, Satanic Spawn:

FROM THE DEPTHS OF HELL ITSELF

Don't look them in the eyes or your soul may be at stake!!!!
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Freedom of speech aside, that's just spiteful.
??? Fund: cba to keep up with it.
will at least try when I get a jerb
੧_\\\

yours,

Alex (mcfreaki)
Lololol. They're a good laugh, good ol' Westies!

WEBBDIT: The Theroux documentary on this lot was great, I thought. Makes you feel sad for the kids.
Quote by webbtje
Lololol. They're a good laugh, good ol' Westies!

WEBBDIT: The Theroux documentary on this lot was great, I thought. Makes you feel sad for the kids.

We should feel sad for the kids involved. Far too young to make the choice not to be part of the crap, and getting caught in the abuse crossfire. I remember that little kid in the documentary who got hit by whatever those people in the car threw. Is it a 6 year old's fault he's been indoctrinated? And that kid who gave Louis the little booklet telling him what he should and shouldn't do really got me highly annoyed at the entire children in the WBC thing.
Bruno FTW ! WBC needs a taste of "arsholen" XP
[IMG]http://www.sickonthebus.com/images/hell_skull_index.jpg[/IMG]
Last edited by Judas_rising at Nov 11, 2009,
Quote by Deliriumbassist
We should feel sad for the kids involved. Far too young to make the choice not to be part of the crap, and getting caught in the abuse crossfire. I remember that little kid in the documentary who got hit by whatever those people in the car threw. Is it a 6 year old's fault he's been indoctrinated? And that kid who gave Louis the little booklet telling him what he should and shouldn't do really got me highly annoyed at the entire children in the WBC thing.

For me it was more the fact that they were holding these posters and didn't even have a clue what they meant, and that they have no hope of ever leading a normal life.

I might be getting this confused with something else, but I do seem to remember some of the younger ones did scarper as soon as they had the chance.
Quote by webbtje
For me it was more the fact that they were holding these posters and didn't even have a clue what they meant, and that they have no hope of ever leading a normal life.

I might be getting this confused with something else, but I do seem to remember some of the younger ones did scarper as soon as they had the chance.

Aye, that too. Kinda links into the little booklet because Louis was asking him what some of the things meant in there IRRC and it was just blank replies.

A few have left, thank logic and decency.
Can someone give a brief summary on the WBC at all? I don't think they're as widely known in the UK.
--------
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Have you actually been living under a rock? The WBC are the "God Hates ***s" "people."

....shits? god hates shits?
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Have you actually been living under a rock? The WBC are the "God Hates ***s" "people."

I'm not too read up on religion, I assumed they were some kind of fundies.
--------
Quote by AceOfBlades
There's only one thing to do, really:

How bout this?
love is love // return to dust
Quote by MHDrunk
I wonder: if it was possible to determine in the womb if a child was going to be homosexual, would they endorse the abortion of said child?

I'm sure if you told a WBC, they would probably explode.
"Quakers?! Are you frigging kidding me? You pretend to be all non-violent, and you allow the most bloody, deceitful, evil, murderous bastard and his shemale sidekick to place their satanic spawn within your four walls?" reads the posting for today's protest at Sidwell Friends, which is a Quaker school."

.... I'm a Christian, and at times I consider myself a baptist, but these guys are just ridiculous..

EDIT: MHDrunk
America needs laws against hate speech.

I don't think the people who wrote the amendments or whatever the fuck they're called intended for them to be a prop to legalise the advocation of attacking groups, lynching blacks, protesting the funerals of gays, etc.

WBC, if god existed he'd smite the fuck out of all of you.
Quote by Deliriumbassist

That amounts to nothing less than Child abuse. Similar to a number of other religious groups, the Amish come to mind in particular.

I don't think that these people should have their speech suppressed, but I do think that social services should take their kids away.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington

What a bunch of idiots, yeah god hates gays. Even though he said you should love all living creatures.
Quote by MHDrunk

Very good. Although, they're the types who believe that homosexuality is a choice.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Do these people have nothing better to do?
PSN: Shibuib
Steam: Drag_on88rr@hotmail.com
add me

Elvis Presley aint got no soul, Chuck Berry is rock and roll.

日本語をシグに入れるのは馬鹿やキザ野郎のする事だぜ。
there was a thread on this yesterday..

this is the answer:
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
Damn Fred Phelps, making all of us Christians look bat-shit crazy.

Quote by jgbsmith
there was a thread on this yesterday..

this is the answer:
(Invalid img)

Did you really need to post that?
Quote by Alex Vik

Did you really need to post that?

Why not, does it offend you?
Page 1 of 4