Page 1 of 5
My dad served in the USCG for years fighting and putting his life on the line to protect our water-bound borders and fighting in the drug war. He retired 2 years before I was born and got a good job as an electrician at a pulp mill. Today he is a Senior Chief Electrician and doing well.

God bless the men and women who have, and still do, put their beloved US of A before their own life.

Im pretty sure there are a few of you up here. Thank You so much for all you have done.
Quote by mullet1337
Holy ****. **** you. You ****ing ****.
USCG? What's that?
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
Quote by MHDrunk
USCG? What's that?

United States Coast Guard.
Quote by mullet1337
Can't....tell...if...troll
Day after day, love turns gray. Like the skin on a dying man.

I, feel

Cold as a razor blade
Tight as a tourniquet
Dry as a funeral drum

PSN: Allshalperish
Steam ID: Fiesal

Check out my band!
------------------------------------

EDIT: ^ upside-down flag. I suck at ASCII art.
*stupid 09'er*

this space is for rent. PM me for rates
Last edited by xl999 at Nov 11, 2009,
Quote by Kurikinton Fox
cool story, bro

qft
Quote by Spitz13
**** you, i live in uruguay.
Quote by AstheticsOfHate
Can't....tell...if...troll

Y would i use this as a troll? im a devote red-blooded American who is proud of my dad. and all the vets and active duty soldiers that serve today.
Quote by mullet1337
I think he's serious
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

umm, what?
There is a war going on for your mind.

If you are thinking, you are winning.

Resistance is victory.

We are building up a new world.
Do not sit idly by.
Quote by footsteps7173
Y would i use this as a troll? im a devote red-blooded American who is proud of my dad. and all the vets and active duty soldiers that serve today.

definately a troll.
Hahahaha.

Are you a religious fanatic too?
Quote by david9d5
You, my friend, win in epic proportions

Quote by sharpshootr55

Man... now I gotta clean my laptop screen.

Quote by ozzyismetal
^That has too much win for me to handle....
I think I need a glass of water and a nap.

Quote by footsteps7173

You're that guy that was going on a diet and bettering his life and shizz, aren't you?
I told you to lay off on LSD!
Quote by Zangetsu 101
Hahahaha.

Are you a religious fanatic too?

some ppl say that. i dont go to church, but i read my bible and try not to lie.
Quote by mullet1337
Quote by footsteps7173

hahaha!

and? How's that working out for you?
*stupid 09'er*

Quote by footsteps7173

Thou shalt not type like an eight year old.
Quote by Spitz13
**** you, i live in uruguay.
Thanks, footsteps7173's dad.
Last edited by Gyroscope : Tomorrow at 01:00 PM.
Quote by xl999
hahaha!

and? How's that working out for you?

pretty good. lol. im tellin the truth right now.
Quote by mullet1337
Question for TS, is the war on drugs a war worth fighting and spending billions of dollars?

Resistance is victory.

Do not sit idly by.
Quote by footsteps7173

So you're proud that there's people over in Iraq dying every day. You're proud that we're at war?
MY GEAR:
PRS SE Custom 24
Jackson DKA7
Gibson Explorer
MESA/Boogie Express 5:25
BOSS GT-100

BOSS TU-2
Dunlop Cry Baby Classic
BOSS NS-2
VOX Joe Satriani Ice 9 OD Pedal
VOX Joe Satriani Time Machine Delay Pedal
Ernie Ball Strings
V Picks
Okay okay enough. let's lay off the kid okay? He's from north carlina, you know.

@ TS: better keep these emotions to yourself (and your dad) next time okay? doesnt go down too well in the pit
*stupid 09'er*

Quote by Fenderhippie69
Question for TS, is the war on drugs a war worth fighting and spending billions of dollars?

no. its a losing effort. but i love my dad even more cause he at least tried. too bad it was a waste of years... but it did give him electrical experience and they pretty much paid the Tech college to get him his education. its part of the reason im in college. Wen i graduate, ill be the first person in the fam to actually have an undergrad degree. Hopefully on to med school afterwards.
Quote by mullet1337
I'm pretty sure TS is doing this because it's veteran's day here in America. Still though... This thread doesn't give us much of a topic of discussion...

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
Quote by Koshman32
So you're proud that there's people over in Iraq dying every day. You're proud that we're at war?

No, im not proud that we are at war and they are dying. im just proud that they give a damn for us and our country. if it wont for them, well, ill let u imagine what could happen.
Quote by mullet1337
Quote by Fenderhippie69

Protip: the answer is, no.

Quote by footsteps7173
No, im not proud that we are at war and they are dying. im just proud that they give a damn for us and our country. if it wont for them, well, ill let u imagine what could happen.

...nothing? Iraq, Vietnam, whatever. none of those wars were necessary, since they posed absolutely NO THREAT AT ALL to america.
Last edited by CoreysMonster at Nov 11, 2009,
Yes, be proud of the people fighting to keep the oil barons in control! Death for the dollar!
Quote by footsteps7173

Hmmmm... If he is a troll, he's subtle.

|_|0|_|
|_|_|0|
|0|0|0|
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Quote by footsteps7173
no. its a losing effort. but i love my dad even more cause he at least tried. too bad it was a waste of years... but it did give him electrical experience and they pretty much paid the Tech college to get him his education. its part of the reason im in college. Wen i graduate, ill be the first person in the fam to actually have an undergrad degree. Hopefully on to med school afterwards.

thats pretty cool man! Im the first in my family to achieve a masters degree
good luck with that.
*stupid 09'er*

Quote by footsteps7173

Rolf Harris would be proud. I salute you.
Quote by footsteps7173

Definitely a troll

Quote by xl999
thats pretty cool man! Im the first in my family to achieve a masters degree
good luck with that.

Thanks.
Quote by mullet1337
why are you so patriotic? Thats one hell of a stupid idea, you cannot choose the country where you were born... Just like family, you don't choose it, so you don't have to like it and/or feel proud of it.
Even God has a Hell, his love for Humanity.
by Friedrich Nietzsche

Call me Edge
Quote by CoreysMonster
the drug war is the stupidest thing ever. your dad promoted illegal drug usage by trying to fight against it.

This + infinity.

edit: and nationalism is the most stupid thing ever, you are no better or worse than anyone else since where you get born is a completely random event. Feeling 'pride' in your country is for people who want to take credit for other peoples achievements. It's just as stupid as feeling shame for bad things that happened too.
Last edited by Zoot Allures at Nov 11, 2009,
^ that +1

Quote by CoreysMonster
Protip: the answer is, no.

This I know. I wanted to see TS opinion on it.

Resistance is victory.

Do not sit idly by.
Quote by Fenderhippie69
^ that +1

This I know. I wanted to see TS opinion on it.

funnily enough, his answer is no as well

huh.
Page 1 of 5