Well we have been together almost a year now and have a lot of material written and a few recordings also . I find it kind of hard to define our sound as we seem to jump around between genres frequently . I think progressive is probably the closest thing to defining our sound at the moment

http://www.myspace.com/troubleinparadiseireland

Here's our myspace anyway with a few songs thrown up. I must warn you that all the recording is done in a bedroom and the songs didnt come out as heavy as they should sound but we are going to re-record them at some stage. Like I said they are fairly rough so be gentle .

Any comments and feedback is appreciated.

Ps: ill do a C4C also
Quote by dragoo-mon
+1 to carcass255, he knows funk will lead the way

Quote by DimebagLivesOn
Pies? You're the drunk one!
I watched your video from cyprus avenue, the sound isnt too good, but that is down to the camera most likely. One thing i would put against you is your stage presence. I know the stage in there was kind of cramped, but the two in the right in the video simply look bored. Its good to see your singer isnt shy though.

I listened to hold on, on the myspace, it isnt bad, but it could seriously do with some decent recording.

Feel free to have a listen to the song on any of our profiles in This thread. We recorded that down in a studio in tralee, called Data Recording studios. Excellent place, and afaik they have a deal on atm for new customers if you can head down. Well worth the money, and Ross the guy that runs it, is from cork himself. Really nice guy.

Out of curiosity, who was the gig in cyprus avenue with? UCC Live Music Society?
The gig was with the CIT music society, but only one person in the band actually goes there :P.

Yeah i think we were just abit nervous at the gig and it was the second song and probably the busiest song to play so we were trying not to move too much. In a few of the other songs we were moving around more.

Thanks for info about recording we really need to get a sound we like in digital form.
Quote by dragoo-mon

Quote by DimebagLivesOn
Well, that studio is imo really good. its pretty pricey at 340 per day, but, if you use the time wisely, its well worth it. The rest of the stuff on myspace isn't too bad either, its in serious need of proper recording though.
Yeah that is abit expensive but we are aiming for an Ep of 3 songs so I'll check it out.

Thanks again and i left your band a comment also.
Quote by dragoo-mon

Quote by DimebagLivesOn