Page 1 of 3
Some of you may know I have been with my girlfriend for about 3 years now, since we were 15. We've been through alot together and I thought we would survive uni. I was wrong, she left me two weeks after starting. I'm empty now Pit. I smoke 20 a day, hoping that she'll tell me off when she finds out. I have severe athsma and smoking kills me. I just want her to tell me off to show me she still cares. I love her pit. The pain of her leaving leaves me numb and hollow. I don't think I exist anymore ,and if I do. I'm not meant to.

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/foru...&page=53&pp=20&
Read post 1056.

It's me a few months back.
Talking in "the you cry you lose" thread.
About me and my girlfriend.

I loved her pit, I hope you understand what will happen to me.

I don't know if you'll see me again.

Goodbye.
Quote by imdeth
Centorium you dick
I keep lookin behind me,You're amazing at this

Quote by Aerokizzombie
Dam,Cent, ur repeating man scares the shit out of me, its so true

Quote by CodChick
Omg Cent,Ive been havin nightmares because of u

Quote by MCMXCII
**** you man,I was just going to bed

I'm scary
Last edited by centorium at Nov 11, 2009,
whoah whoah whoah dude. hold on man, i know ur in pain man i can imagine what it feels like, but u gotta calm down for a second, dont do anything rash. just hold up, and some other ppl in this thread are gonna comment cuz they know more than me and can help u out in this situation.
best be trolling, bro.

seriously, if you're not, all of us here will find out where you live and slap some sense into you.
Girls suck sometimes. But the good thing about them is that thers alot of them out there.

Forget her. Seriously man
Leaving the pit and just sitting at home smoking untill you die won't help you. I know it's hard, but try to get over it and make your life worth living.
Oh, you wouldn't want an angel watching over
Surprise, surprise, they wouldn't wanna watch
ok..
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
It's not worth killing yourself over
Everyone goes through this. If you can get over it, you will come out stronger
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
If you met when you were 15 then how do you even know that you won't like someone else just as much, if not more.

You're at uni now, go meet new people. You'll be fine, hurts at first but it just takes time.
Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude, i'm to stoned for this.

But honestly man, don't hurt yourself for a women, it's not worth it. I don't really believe in fate, i believe we make our own destiny, and if you want her back, self pity will get you no where, you need to go out and get her back. It sucks to have your heart broken but time heals all wounds man, just give it time.

I need noodles now.
Day after day, love turns gray. Like the skin on a dying man.

I, feel

Cold as a razor blade
Tight as a tourniquet
Dry as a funeral drum

PSN: Allshalperish
Steam ID: Fiesal

Check out my band!
you are 18.

i am 34 and went through a lot worse relationship issues than you (trust me)
and the bottom line is:

IT ALWAYS GETS BETTER!

Always. so you best be hanging in there.

might seem like the end of the world now but there will be a day when you laugh at all this. and that day will be here sooner than you think.

pm me if you want to talk.
*stupid 09'er*

this space is for rent. PM me for rates
Oh and....

IF I GET 10,000 VIEWS ON THIS BLOG OR £20 FROM PEOPLE CLICKING THE ADS,MY GIRLFRIEND WILL GIVE ME 1 WISH THAT SHE HAS TO AGREE TO.

*Random boring blog URL*

PLEASE HELP A PIT MONKEY OUT!

I guess thats not happening now...
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
Last edited by Nexium at Nov 11, 2009,
Damn man, the same happened to me...
I'm still not over it either,...

First they say "I never wanna lose you" for God knows how long and then out of the blue it's... BANG... "I don't love you anymore".

Girls can wreck a life...
Last edited by TheOpenMind at Nov 11, 2009,
Dude your worth it, please dont be like me and wallow over a girl. I was pitiful for over a year and then tried to do a similar thing as you, when the girl found out she didnt care. Then I realized I was better than her, and a few weeks ago I got over it. If you ever need someone to talk to you can pm me or I add you on facebook or something.
Last edited by diminishedtobme at Nov 11, 2009,
See ya
Those who have crossed
With direct eyes, to death's other Kingdom
Remember us - if at all - not as lost
Violent souls, but only
As the hollow men
The stuffed men.
I don't know what to do guys.

She left me, and a week after she got with some other guy.

She was the only person I trusted and she's treating me like I'm nothing. She left me because uni made it too hard. In truth she never made the effort. She would priorities her friends above me, i'd have to call her around her going out. She would never call me.Too busy.

The link the the first post isn;t working, Seems UG is doing maintenance or some bullshit.

Basically it describes how we got together, the pregnancy scare we had 2 years back and how we coped with finding out she has huntingtons. I stayed strong and helped her through her various ups and downs. And now she's left me permanently down.
Quote by imdeth
Centorium you dick
I keep lookin behind me,You're amazing at this

Quote by Aerokizzombie
Dam,Cent, ur repeating man scares the shit out of me, its so true

Quote by CodChick
Omg Cent,Ive been havin nightmares because of u

Quote by MCMXCII
**** you man,I was just going to bed

I'm scary
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Quote by centorium
I don't know if you'll see me again.

Goodbye.

Goodbye centorium.
UG FORUM
Your 21st Century Ant Farm
Corroborating Sturgeon's Law Since 2003
Quote by The_Casinator
Leaving the pit and just sitting at home smoking untill you die won't help you. I know it's hard, but try to get over it and make your life worth living.

but leaving the pit is a good idea. Go and make new friends, and make another girlfriend when the time is right. you have the pit's support!
Seek help. Suicidal depression is not a normal response to this situation.
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
Why?
What will that achieve? Of course she still cares about you, there's no doubt about that. The point is that she doesn't want to be with you anymore. But why make it something to off yourself about? If you want to make a point to her that you love her so much, why not just keep on chugging along life happily? Show her you accepted the time together as a great part of your life. Hell, if you want to make your point to hurt her, there is no greater revenge then being a thousand times better then they are. If you kill yourself, you will never be able to relieve yourself and show her you are better, in fact you'll be doing the opposite: highlighting yourself as weak and degenerate. If you off yourself because she dumped you, you very may make her regret being with you because you will come off as small. So go now, go make yourself better, workout,improve your grades, make something of yourself to show her she was a fool. God speed child, you have work to do!
Quote by SGibson666
Girls suck sometimes.

oh yeah they do! and that's just the way i like em' ...

Seriously, On topic: you really need some time to .. you know.. LET IT GO...
Quote by Moggan13
Serjem is like a Bishops testicals: Swollen
ಠ_ಠ
IIIIfb * KARKOLI * ytIIII(mostly rock... a little funky, a little hard just the way you want it )
This is going to sound harsh, but get the hell over yourself and grow the f*ck up. Is smoking yourself to death going to accomplish anything? F*ck no. Is it going to make people happy? F*ck no, no matter how much you want to believe that. Yes, it sucks she left you after three years. Sh*t like this happens. It's called life. You live and you learn. The lesson here? Not everything lasts forever, especially relationships. The ages 15-18 you go through so many emotional changes it's untrue. People change. University changes everything for a person. Open yourself up to more people, otherwise you won't trust anybody. Everyone has problems, and whilst you probably think you're the only person in the world with problems right now, and you're entitled to that, you need to realise that it is simply a setback.
Quote by centorium

She was the only person I trusted and she's treating me like I'm nothing. She left me because uni made it too hard. In truth she never made the effort. She would priorities her friends above me, i'd have to call her around her going out. She would never call me.Too busy.

The link the the first post isn;t working, Seems UG is doing maintenance or some bullshit.

Basically it describes how we got together, the pregnancy scare we had 2 years back and how we coped with finding out she has huntingtons. I stayed strong and helped her through her various ups and downs. And now she's left me permanently down.

If she left that quick I'd be thinking that she might have not been happy for a while before that and saw starting university as a way out. If you want to smoke yourself to death, go for it, it's not going to help you or anyone else. Wallow in self pity or man up and get over it, it's your choice.
Those who have crossed
Violent souls, but only
As the hollow men
The stuffed men.
Quote by Callum89
If she left that quick I'd be thinking that she might have not been happy for a while before that and saw starting university as a way out. If you want to smoke yourself to death, go for it, it's not going to help you or anyone else. Wallow in self pity or man up and get over it, it's your choice.

Not neccessarily true, women tend to be far better at rapid, inexplicable reversals of loyalty without any accompanying guilt than men.
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
"if you love me let me go, and run away before i know..."
Quote by mullet1337
Holy ****. **** you. You ****ing ****.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Did you actually just quote cheesy cliche love song lyrics written by Slipknot?

umm. yes?
Quote by mullet1337
Quote by centorium

Sounds like she never cared about you in a similar way you did her. I know it sucks but almost everybody has gone through a similar rough breakup like you. I don't want to condescend but honestly, a relationship that started at age 15 doesn't make me think "wow, they dated a long time, what a strong relationship" it makes me think "wow, glad he got that baggage gone and can move on to the stronger and less shallow relationships one finds in adulthood."

Buck up
*insert cliche reason not to do it here*

You do realize that most relationships that start in high school don't last that long after high school right TS?
Quote by Zinnie
god placed the fossils in earth to confuse the humans into thinking that earth is older than it actually is, therefore, making men try and think outside the box....

just kidding, there is no god

www.youtube.com/user/andrew12398
Quote by Deliriumbassist
This is going to sound harsh, but get the hell over yourself and grow the f*ck up. Is smoking yourself to death going to accomplish anything? F*ck no. Is it going to make people happy? F*ck no, no matter how much you want to believe that. Yes, it sucks she left you after three years. Sh*t like this happens. It's called life. You live and you learn. The lesson here? Not everything lasts forever, especially relationships. The ages 15-18 you go through so many emotional changes it's untrue. People change. University changes everything for a person. Open yourself up to more people, otherwise you won't trust anybody. Everyone has problems, and whilst you probably think you're the only person in the world with problems right now, and you're entitled to that, you need to realise that it is simply a setback.

Shit someone had to do it, i'm just glad you had the balls, because i certainly didnt.
Day after day, love turns gray. Like the skin on a dying man.

I, feel

Cold as a razor blade
Tight as a tourniquet
Dry as a funeral drum

PSN: Allshalperish
Steam ID: Fiesal

Check out my band!
Quote by Deliriumbassist
How cheesy and cliche.

thanks.
Quote by mullet1337
Quote by MHDrunk
Not neccessarily true, women tend to be far better at rapid, inexplicable reversals of loyalty without any accompanying guilt than men.

QFT
Quote by Eddie4President
Either you remind her of a girl, or she's not a lesbian.

Quote by blake1221
Jabba's real name is Katie.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
How cheesy and cliche.

To be fair he is on acid right now.
Those who have crossed
Violent souls, but only
As the hollow men
The stuffed men.
Grow some balls and get over yourself

I have been dumped before and never cried, smoked everyday, and been depressed.
Quote by Callum89
To be fair he is on acid right now.

ah, u wish.
Quote by mullet1337
Smoking yourself to death isn't going to get her respect much less her love. If anything it will just reinforce her decision to leave you and you will become the crazy ex boyfriend. You will never get her back and thank goodness because you are better than her. Move on. The best revenge is dating someone even better than she.
Page 1 of 3