I got this from coda music for £745.00. As always the Wizard neck is really smooth and thin.The tremolo is really responsive and the pickups are nice and hot, overall a beutiful guitar.

very nice and very cheap, the cheapest i can get one of those without internets is over £1000.
-no sig-
I don't usually like Ibanez guitars, but that looks very nice.
Jesus wouldn't give you the sweat off of his balls if you were dying of thirst.
Quote by Code-E
God, you've gotta be UG's only moron!

Quote by magnum1117
that's right,you certainly are UG's only moron.

Quote by necrosis1193
Read the moron's posts, ironically enough he knows what he says.
I have never really found a Ibanez i really like the look of, but that guitar is a very good lookin guitar.
My Gear:

PRS Se Custom 24
Vox Vt 30
Esp Ltd C-301 Bass
Acoustic B100 Bass Amp
Morley Power Wah Bass Pedal
sweet. i think that's a pretty decent price too, considering the current prices I've seen (which are roughly up about 90% on about 18 months ago).
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
I believe my friend has the same one, and if it is the one he has, then I must say HNGD! It is such a nice guitar when I played it. I'd totally get one, but the Wizard doesn't fit my hands.

HNGD!
Nice guitar. 550's are always awesome!
Quote by Marty Friedman
Because I bend in such an unorthodox fashion; the notes kinda slide up and slide down...
HNGD!

I've been looking to get a new guitar lately (been especially looking at Ibanez) and this guitar just adds to my GAS.
Very nice guitar
Gear:
Fender Highway One HSS Strat
Art & Lutherie Cedar Acoustic
Line6 UX2
No amp ... Help me find an amp
That's a nice looking guitar! I love those Wizard necks. Just sold an RG570 and the one thing I regret is that it had a killer neck.
Check with Ibanez, there may be a rebate from them directly on that guitar. Some of the prestige models have a $100 off direct from ibby currently.

on a real nice ibby.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
cool. anything with rg 550 in the model # is a prety damn good guitar, just depends on what upgrades you want. for catalog pics., ck out (ibanez.com).