Poll: Which genre is your favourite?
Poll Options
View poll results: Which genre is your favourite?
Action
18 14%
Adventure
8 6%
Comedy
54 41%
Crime
6 5%
Drama
7 5%
Historical
3 2%
Horror
20 15%
Sci-fi
10 8%
war
5 4%
Western
1 1%
Voters: 132.
Page 1 of 2
INB4 'my favourite movie genre is teh surchbar ololololo'

I have media coursework, and my brief is to make a movie for which the primary audience will be 16-25 year olds. And I'm guessing most people here are roughly 16-25.

So, please vote for your favourite from the poll when it's up, it would be much apprieciated as I need it for my research

Thanks
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
I like absurd comedys and Thrillers. Anything that'll keep my attention to it, actually. Except Horror movies, I like to sleep at night .
I Love a good 'ol adventure movie
"Don't piss in my ear and tell me it's raining" - Wrex
what genre is blade I/II/III?

Epiphone Hummingbird
Epiphone Futura Custom Prophecy (Twin EMG)
Vox Valvetronix VT20+
Vox Wah
Boss MD-2
Danelectro Cool Cat Drive
Boss EQ

Quote by Silver-spear94
what genre is blade I/II/III?

We'll say action
"Don't piss in my ear and tell me it's raining" - Wrex
A good action movie/comedy (that's either/or... or a combination... either one)

GUITARS CURRENTLY USED
Ibanez RG7621
Ibanez RG121
ESP LTD H-400
I like comedies as long as they arent like shawn of the dead or the scary movies. i guess that would be slapstick i prefer movies like pineapple express ad such. I also love horror movies as long as they are legitimately scary and not like friday the 13th and halloween... idk im picky
i like most genres and well my fave genre changes a bit

but atm its horror so thats what i voted
Quote by rabidguitarist
Nothing gay about playing with another mans dick. I bet all of you play with your own.

he just owned everybody

Gary(L)Kirsty-Lea<3

RIP Ronnie James Dio. You will be deeply missed. You truely are a hero and a pioneer in metal
Horror FTW.

Yay!
Add me or I will eat your kitty!

^Click the heart baby, you know you wanna.^

Quote by Sammythedruggie

touche sir.
I'd have to say horror. Both the mindfucking paranoia ones and the gory slasher ones.
🙈 🙉 🙊
Quote by entity0009
I'd have to say horror. Both the mindfucking paranoia ones and the gory slasher ones.

I hope horror gets first, this would make it make sense that I've already written a horror film. LOL oh well I need this for research anyway.
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

Nothing cheers me up as much as a good laugh, Comedy ftw.
DeVillains!
Quote by el-ECTRO
I hope horror gets first, this would make it make sense that I've already written a horror film. LOL oh well I need this for research anyway.

At the moment horror and comedy seem have the upper hand.

And are you actually gonna record the whole thing? Or just the trailer?
🙈 🙉 🙊
Quote by entity0009
At the moment horror and comedy seem have the upper hand.

And are you actually gonna record the whole thing? Or just the trailer?

Trailer lol The actual thing would need so many special effects I'd die before I managed to work out how to finish it. The brief calls for a 2-5 minute trailer anyway.

Quote by el-ECTRO
Trailer lol The actual thing would need so many special effects I'd die before I managed to work out how to finish it. The brief calls for a 2-5 minute trailer anyway.

Oh I see

To be honest even if most people prefer comedy you're better off doing a horror film. If a horror film turns out bad you can just disguise it as a thriller. If a comedy turns out bad you simply get something like American Pie.
🙈 🙉 🙊
Quote by entity0009
Oh I see

To be honest even if most people prefer comedy you're better off doing a horror film. If a horror film turns out bad you can just disguise it as a thriller. If a comedy turns out bad you simply get something like Disaster Movie

Fix'd I think my idea for the horror's pretty good, dunno how it'll be after filming though I haven't used a video camera in years *sob*

Quote by el-ECTRO
Fix'd I think my idea for the horror's pretty good, dunno how it'll be after filming though I haven't used a video camera in years *sob*

Here's a tip: When in doubt, shake the camera gently. Makes everything more horrific

Either that or hire a professional camera team >_>
🙈 🙉 🙊
Quote by entity0009

Here's a tip: When in doubt, shake the camera gently. Makes everything more horrific

Either that or hire a professional camera team >_>

Lol, most of it is meant to be from a character's point of view, and in some places it's supposed to be blurred. So that should be pretty easy. I'll mail you the trailer script to show (: You can give opinion (:

Quote by el-ECTRO
Lol, most of it is meant to be from a character's point of view, and in some places it's supposed to be blurred. So that should be pretty easy. I'll mail you the trailer script to show (: You can give opinion (:

That would be great, thanks
🙈 🙉 🙊
I was torn between sci-fi and comedy. I voted sci-fi because The Matrix is my single favorite movie. In regards to sci-fi specifically, I like movies that, above all else, have interesting premises, Phillip K. Dick style.
No animals were harmed in order to bring you the above post. However, several photons were greatly inconvenienced.

ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNO-TOAD
Crime movies. Nothing is better than watching Pulp Fiction, Reservoir Dogs, and American Gangster back to back.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
Horror just for fun, so I voted for that. I love drama/action but only if it is really well done. Movies with major twists or strong messages are also great.
What kind of genre is Pulp Fiction and American Psycho and Fight Club? I like whatever genres those are in.
Quote by skaterskagg1
What kind of genre is Pulp Fiction and American Psycho and Fight Club? I like whatever genres those are in.

Pulp Fiction is my favorite movie of all time. I put it under Crime.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
Horror bitches.

Quote by elekguit
Horror FTW.

Fuck you.
Twitter: ScottWotton
Tumblr: ScottWotton
YouTube: ScottWotton

3DS FC: 5043-1553-4655
Friend Safari: Rock type with Boldore, Pupitar and Barbaracle.

Wants his username as ScottWotton. >.>
Last edited by Vampire 255 at Nov 11, 2009,
Thanks guys

Page 1 of 2