Hey guys, I picked up this Indyguitarist Pinnacle II off HC for £65 shipped, amazing bargain for an amazing pedal, shoulda come yesterday but no one was in so I picked it up this morning.

Anyway pics ;D

I apologise for the shitty quality

Nice shot with the Strat

Cookie's interest is piqued

with its new pals :']

But yeah, the Pinnacle II. This is an older one from when Brian was just Indyguitarist and not Wampler. I prefer the older ones to the new smaller ones because they have the boost as a footswitch, not a toggle. Sounds gorgeous, Plexi in a box and nails Eddie's Brown Sound. IMO it's the most versatile out of Wampler's Marshall-style pedals (Pinnacle II, Plexidrive, Plextortion, Super Plextortion), and I can go from a midsy brown Marshall sound to a scooped metal sound (on a Strat!). I can also get pissed AC30 and fuzz tones out of this thing, really flexible. Boost switch is awesome for that extra kick for leads. Looks dead sexy too.

Anyway, discuss.

- Faisal
Quote by jxljxl
Fais wins at life

The obscenely young leader of the Laney Cult

Member of the EHX Guild
Last edited by rhcp_freak at Nov 11, 2009,
awesome. that pedal's meant to be great, never tried it, though.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
HNPD!! I should be getting the Wampler delay soon
Quote by Kensai
You'll find whisky very different, but try it and you'll grow into it, soon you and whisky are one, but still two, lovers dancing across a frozen lake under moonlight, wrapped in honey and warmth.

Sums up whisky perfectly
Cheers guys.

Oh and THANK YOU NICK (NIGHTRAVEN) FOR FINDING ME THIS AWESOME DEALIO
Quote by jxljxl
Fais wins at life

The obscenely young leader of the Laney Cult

Member of the EHX Guild
great snag, brian's pedals are awesome
Call me Dom
Quote by Dmaj7
I don't know how to count canadians, the metric system is hard

Quote by gregs1020
well if lbj pokes his head in here and there's no nuts shit's gonna go doooooooowwwwwwwwwn.

{Pedalboard Thread Native: The Muffin Man}