Hey all, I'm in need of some cheap used actives for a project. I don't need them for about six weeks, so no rush. I don't exactly have a lot to trade, but if you tell me what you're looking for, I'll see what I have.
R.I.P. Les Paul, 1915-2009

A man chooses, a slave obeys.
i have a set of Duncan Designed Actives. Lots of lead left (took them out of a Schecter). let me know
Are they actually active or just passives that look like actives? (I almost bought EMG HZ's a while back before someone corrected me) Also, pics?

Quote by bv310
Are they actually active or just passives that look like actives? (I almost bought EMG HZ's a while back before someone corrected me) Also, pics?

no no, they are actives. they are [designed] after the SD Blackouts.

http://www.seymourduncan.com/products/duncan-designed/cutting-edge-2/hb105/

thats them. i will get you some pics once i get home. I have both the neck and the bridge.
Quote by xXMetal-HeadXx
no no, they are actives. they are [designed] after the SD Blackouts.

http://www.seymourduncan.com/products/duncan-designed/cutting-edge-2/hb105/

thats them. i will get you some pics once i get home. I have both the neck and the bridge.

Depending on your asking price, I may be interested.

Guy above me, I'm also interested in those, but it'll take me a while to scrape together 130. University student with no job doesn't exactly have a huge income.

Quote by bv310

Guy above me, I'm also interested in those, but it'll take me a while to scrape together 130. University student with no job doesn't exactly have a huge income.

lol in the same boat. university student with no job during the semester trying to get back some money. lemme know if you're interested later on.
Quote by bv310
Depending on your asking price, I may be interested.

have anything to trade? if not, i would let em go for an extremely low price. i was thinkin 60 bucks or somethin, but that price is by no means set in stone. i have been short on cash as well, so if you have a cash offer i will hear it out.
Quote by xXMetal-HeadXx
have anything to trade? if not, i would let em go for an extremely low price. i was thinkin 60 bucks or somethin, but that price is by no means set in stone. i have been short on cash as well, so if you have a cash offer i will hear it out.

I really wish I would have seen this post two months ago. If these are still available, I'd be extremely interested.

Bump.

bump

el bumpo. Dragonfire cheapos would be awesome, same with Guitarheads or Duncan Designed actives. The key phrase here is ACTIVE. And not those shitty 20 dollar sets off ebay.

bump

i have an emg 81/81 set im looking to get rid of. they both have the quick-connect ports on the back of the pickups, but all the electronics have to be soldered (although i can leave it all together except the selector switch and preamp). one has the newer logo, one has the older one.

$120 shipped.
Mesa F-30 - 1x12 V30
PRS SE Custom 24 (GFS Crunchy PATs)
PRS SE Singlecut (Evo/Air Norton)
1989 Starforce (GFS PowerRails)
Morley Tremonti Power Wah, TS7 (808-Mod), Pitchblack, Boss DD-3, DE FnC