Page 1 of 2
Its that time of year again when we all have to think about throwing down big bucks on our significant other's for christmas presents.
what route are you taking this year?
practical?
romantic?
thoughtful?

i'll probably do what i do every year, buy him some shirts from the store i work at, he's been eyeing this one lately:

and i'll probably suppliment it with another one of his favorite band shirts. maybe get all domestic and bake him some goodies or something. i've learned guys love baked stuff, so it's all good.

What about you guys?
Not saying, he'll read it.
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
I wish I had a significant other
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
Trip to see a musical in London
Though dick in a box is a good idea methinks.
UG and Sporcle are both fantastic time wasting devices.
I'm still not entirely sure. I remember wandering through a shoe shop with her recently and she spotted a pair of boots she did really like; I think they were outrageously out of my price range though. I'll check again soon, I know she'd be so happy.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
25ft sculpture of my unibrow.
"This is Sierra-259, you got Spartans on the ground, sir. We're not going anywhere."

Fender Partscaster

Vox AC4TV

Korg Pitchblack Tuner
TC Electronics Nova Repeater
Electro Harmonix Big Muff Pi
MXR Micro Amp
EH Holy Grail Reverb
i got mine a laptop for her birthday, and i can't imagine topping that, i have no idea what i'm getting her.
"Social correctness has traditionally had nothing whatever to do with reason, logic, or physics. In fact, in England it is generally considered socially incorrect to know stuff or think about things."
-Douglas Adams
Well im probably gonna buy my left hand a nice glove, and my right hand can have one to, even though it does less work hahaha
RAW POWER
I've book a week stay at the Marrion hotel in Dublin during the vacation we have with christmas.

It's still a surprise, and since we both love Ireland I think the perfect gift. I'm getting the Merion suite for those who are interested. 1260 bucks a night.

Yeah way to expensive I know, but she's gone trough a very rough period in her live so she deserves it
Quote by Z_cup_boy
I don't have one

I have a thing for dykes......not really
"This is Sierra-259, you got Spartans on the ground, sir. We're not going anywhere."

Fender Partscaster

Vox AC4TV

Korg Pitchblack Tuner
TC Electronics Nova Repeater
Electro Harmonix Big Muff Pi
MXR Micro Amp
EH Holy Grail Reverb
Not a clue but apparently she's buying me something "awesome" :/ Looks like I'll have to push the boat out on this one
Quote by rapture
Its that time of year again when we all have to think about throwing down big bucks on our significant other's for christmas presents.
what route are you taking this year?
practical?
romantic?
thoughtful?

i'll probably do what i do every year, buy him some shirts from the store i work at, he's been eyeing this one lately:

and i'll probably suppliment it with another one of his favorite band shirts. maybe get all domestic and bake him some goodies or something. i've learned guys love baked stuff, so it's all good.

What about you guys?

just bring him to Bubbles' Mansion for a night and get him shitty. do you go to SMU btw?
Well he really likes sea lions and keeps asking me to buy him one. So imma adopt one for him from one of those sealife places and then we can go see it, lol.

I might get him a portfolio catalogue of this artist's work that he loves, or maybe a digital camera, or just something girlfriend-y like cufflinks or a watch or some other item of male jewellery.

Also I was thinking to pay for us to go up in a hot air balloon, which I did for my birthday when I was younger and it was amazing. He's never done that before. But it might be crap in the middle of winter so maybe I'll wait til his birthday in spring.
probably a necklace, take her to dinner
some candy
closes

idk whatelse

edit: dick in the box sounds like i good idea

Quote by Gunpowder
Thrashturbating? Most metal of all ways to pleasure oneself.
Last edited by maximumrocker at Nov 11, 2009,
Couple of thousand gold, maybe an addy sword.

She's on RuneScape, by the way. Everyone's had one, right?

...right?
Fender Lite Ash --> TC Polytune --> Digitech Whammy V --> MXR Phase 90 --> EHX Small Clone --> Strymon Orbit --> TC Flashback X4 --> Rivera R55
romantic and thoughtful

got all mine ordered and sorted. just need to wrap them. just need to get my girl her bday pressie and everything is sorted. although im waiting for my next load of money to come in before i do that

i aint saying what i got cos she might read it
Quote by rabidguitarist
Nothing gay about playing with another mans dick. I bet all of you play with your own.

he just owned everybody

Gary(L)Kirsty-Lea<3

RIP Ronnie James Dio. You will be deeply missed. You truely are a hero and a pioneer in metal
I plan on getting this...
http://www.limogesjewelry.com/Custom.asp?productid=7967
You can pick out the stones (Ruby and Sapphire), and write your names on it. But I don't think I like the idea of names on jewelry for some reason. So, anyone have a more clever idea of what to write on that?

I made this thread and had it pointed out that it was made already. My bad. Thread deleted. And to the people who said in my thread to just leave it blank, I'll do that if I don't think of anything worthwhile.
Quote by BrashPersona
I'm killing all of my family on Christmas day.

+1
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
Quote by Macabre_Turtle
I plan on getting this...
http://www.limogesjewelry.com/Custom.asp?productid=7967
You can pick out the stones (Ruby and Sapphire), and write your names on it. But I don't think I like the idea of names on jewelry for some reason. So, anyone have a more clever idea of what to write on that?

I made this thread and had it pointed out that it was made already. My bad. Thread deleted. And to the people who said in my thread to just leave it blank, I'll do that if I don't think of anything worthwhile.

thats a cool idea for a present, don't know what you could write on it besides your name though..
Quote by rapture
thats a cool idea for a present, don't know what you could write on it besides your name though..

do somethin cheesy like "forever yours" or some shit if you dont wanna put names on it.
Last edited by xXMetal-HeadXx at Nov 11, 2009,
I don't have a significant other.

Edit: Also, I love my new avatar because it looks like it's shocked at everything I say.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Last edited by IMABBALLPLAYER at Nov 11, 2009,
Quote by SeEsAw12
Well i'm not gonna give her a diamond ring, that kinda shit don't mean anything.

i lol'd
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
I dont have a significant other, so instead I'll give to a random stranger, and by give I mean stalk, and by stranger I mean Megan Fox >.>
a pantera shirt
Gear
-Ibanez RG321 ( /w D-Sonic)
-Agile AL-3100 (/w Custom + '59)
-Yamaha FG730S
-Crybaby 535Q
-Keeley TS-9
-ISP Decimator
-B-52 AT-212
Quote by Mental-lica
My hats off to you mr. lanzaa and you can put this in your sig

M en