So, I'm looking for a cheap PA system for my band, and I can spend up to $400, but I'd like to spend more along the lines of $300. I've been looking at a Phonic Powerpod PA package:
http://pro-audio.musiciansfriend.com/product/Phonic-Powerpod-620-Plus-S710-PA-Package?sku=630486
Anybody have any experience with this one?
I play a Strat through a Fender Frontman 212R, and my bassist plays through a 100-watt Acoustic amp. Our drummer has an acoustic set and probably wouldn't mic through the PA, although I'd like to have this option in the future. So the vocals need to be heard over all of that, but I don't really know how much wattage I need.
Also, any recommendations would be great.
Thanks!
dont go too cheap or it will need to be upgraded right away. read as many reviews and research as much as possible. ask the employees at the store. sorry i dont have any helpful info myself
I bought a phonic powerpod 410/s710 package and I WOULD NOT recommend it. Many problems, and overall poor quality.
"I don't give a f*** if you boo, just boo in key"-Jimi Hendrix

SS

Gear:
Mesa Single Rectifier Solo head 50
Some crappy old cab
Vox Satchurator
Frontman 15G
Epiphone G-400
Quote by madmike17
I bought a phonic powerpod 410/s710 package and I WOULD NOT recommend it. Many problems, and overall poor quality.

What would you recommend for the money?
Quote by stratd00d
What would you recommend for the money?

I've got a Phonics PowerPod 620 package and it's worked flawlessly for 4 years.
Dean Icon PZ
Line 6 Variax 700
Dean V-Wing
Dean ML 79 SilverBurst
MXR M 108
H2O Chorus/Echo
Valve Junior (V3 Head/Cab and Combo)
VHT Special 6
Phonic 620 Power Pod PA
Wampler Super Plextortion
Line 6 Pod HD
Quote by AlexAngus