I haven't posted about this before now, but I live in a town that was home to one of the 13 killed in the Fort Hood shooting. We're a small community(3000ish people), and even though I didn't know her personally, a lot of people did. Yesterday, her body was driven through our town, surrounded by family and the Patriot Guard. Our high school and the town's middle school got out of classes to go watch it, and I ended up holding a big flag in honor of her. Before the procession came through, you could hear everyone talking and carrying on as usual. During, and afterwards, however, you could literally hear a pin drop. probably 1000 people, completely silent. I would like to thank her and all other soldiers, whether they have given their lives or not. You're all appreciated, even if we don't show it.

RIP Amy Krueger
Gear:
Agile Ash RB 828
Schecter C-7 (old 90s style headstock)
Handbuilt 6-string V
Handbuilt Baritone scale 6 string Iceman-copy
Pod HD300
RIP
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
RIP

I'm glad your town had such a nice and supporting ceremony.
My God, it's full of stars!
RIP.

No life deserves to be taken
"Don't piss in my ear and tell me it's raining" - Wrex
RIP

Its Remembrance day here in Canada.

Lest we forget.
||=(|''''|''''|''''|''''|)>-----
RIP

And not trying to joke, but you holding the flag sounds like a cool pic. Do you have it?
Nothing on the news of it so far, although there was a news helicopter flying around and it looked like it was videotaping us.
Gear:
Agile Ash RB 828
Schecter C-7 (old 90s style headstock)
Handbuilt 6-string V
Handbuilt Baritone scale 6 string Iceman-copy
Pod HD300
It's good to see people unify like that. Rest in peace.
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA