Took about 6 hours to write, it wrote it self to be honest, not much effort was really put into it.

C4C as always, this piece is one I worked on and won't be part of our tracklist for the upcoming album. Just did it for fun.

Working on lyrics, I'll update the guitar pro files once I'm done and reupload with lyrics.

Its' about black holes.

note: the .gp5 is giving stuttering issues, listen to the gp4 file.

Now I'm off to play some Modern warfare 2, one of the sickest campaigns I've ever played.
Attachments:
The singularity.zip
"Our revenge so everlasting sweet,
Enslave your Children, Behead the weak,
Kill every last Man, Woman and Machine
The cleansing has begun.
Your meek defense is foolish,
we come from the stars a trillion strong."
wow i want to learn that. thank you.
"Hey kid. You wanna cigarette?"

"No thanks! I/m already hooked on Fonicks!"

Quote by cptazad
Took about 6 hours to write, it wrote it self to be honest, not much effort was really put into it.

C4C as always, this piece is one I worked on and won't be part of our tracklist for the upcoming album. Just did it for fun.

Working on lyrics, I'll update the guitar pro files once I'm done and reupload with lyrics.

Its' about black holes.

note: the .gp5 is giving stuttering issues, listen to the gp4 file.

Now I'm off to play some Modern warfare 2, one of the sickest campaigns I've ever played.

Very troo.
Ironic that the smily icon is "peace". haha.

I'll crit in a minute. Or I might have to after work. Depends which comes first.
Good show mate.

Some of it does seem rushed, and a little loaded with excess riffs. And I feel the song doesn't really pick up until the pre-solo Verse. If you continue with this song, I think you should go in that tech/melo death style. That portion sounded a bit like Arsis and The Absence.

The rest of the song wasn't bad. It just didn't do it for me. It had powerful dynamics, but as a whole, nah.
Quote by huevos
Good show mate.

Some of it does seem rushed, and a little loaded with excess riffs. And I feel the song doesn't really pick up until the pre-solo Verse. If you continue with this song, I think you should go in that tech/melo death style. That portion sounded a bit like Arsis and The Absence.

The rest of the song wasn't bad. It just didn't do it for me. It had powerful dynamics, but as a whole, nah.

I know what you mean, some of the sections feel forced. I noticed this with Necrophagist when I was looking/listening to the tabs, they don't sound a thing like the song (first time you hear the tab for example Fermented Offal Discharge).

It sounds pretty sweet live, I'll touch it up a bit tonight and add the lyrics
The cleansing has begun.
Quote by cptazad
I know what you mean, some of the sections feel forced. I noticed this with Necrophagist when I was looking/listening to the tabs, they don't sound a thing like the song (first time you hear the tab for example Fermented Offal Discharge).

It sounds pretty sweet live, I'll touch it up a bit tonight and add the lyrics

Tone does make a world of difference.
I get a Nevermore vibe from the intro. I like it.
Same with the bit starting at 18, but I think it'd be better with just the extra 16th note on each bar.
Verse riff is pretty good. Now amazing, but I'm sure it'd be more interesting with vocals.
Same with the pre-chorus.
Second verse was awesome. Love the change of pace with the blast beats.
Chorus was a bit jerky for me. Maybe that was the intention.
The verse at 101 is ****ing awesome. Very much reminds me of Nevermore.
Same with the pre-solo and the solo. Well, the start of the solo sounds a lot like Loomis, but I guess the rest is a bit different.
The outro riffs were pretty tops too.

I like it. Mind checking out one of mine? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1229968
To start off.. The name is ****ing awesome !
Pretty technical starting riff
Intresting and brutal verse
Nice pre-chorus nothing special.
nothing special in the verse.
Nice chorus
nothing special in the break before it
DR.. Whoa! Nice one xD. Pretty technical tough.
Harms are stupid in the bridge.
Upcoming verse is awesome.
Also pre-solo is very good.
Nice solo not the best I've heard but good.
Nice verse, cool bass!
Intresting outro verse, but actually pretty good one.

You really play this ? Cheers guys, I couldn't play that.
EDIT: Crit my funky style song ! https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=22282828#post22282828
Last edited by xbitmetal at Nov 14, 2009,
Quote by xbitmetal
To start off.. The name is ****ing awesome !
Pretty technical starting riff
Intresting and brutal verse
Nice pre-chorus nothing special.
nothing special in the verse.
Nice chorus
nothing special in the break before it
DR.. Whoa! Nice one xD. Pretty technical tough.
Harms are stupid in the bridge.
Upcoming verse is awesome.
Also pre-solo is very good.
Nice solo not the best I've heard but good.
Nice verse, cool bass!
Intresting outro verse, but actually pretty good one.

You really play this ? Cheers guys, I couldn't play that.

Nah this is a song I wrote for fun, I can play most of it the time changes I'm a bit rusty with but my intention was to make this a guitar pro song only, the chorus I can't really play due to the lack of a whammy bar =( but for the most part it's playable, you just have to know the style I guess, I know I could not play this AT ALL if you asked me a year ago b/c I wasn't into (tech) death metal at that time.
The cleansing has begun.