I think this is allowed, right? Well, I tabbed this song by them because there was only one tab on there and it kinda sucked. Took me a long ass time, did it all today lol. All the instruments are tabbed. I think I got everything correct. Let me know what you think. I sent it in as a contribution already. If you've never heard of this band or this song, I highly recommend listening, it's a really good band! This is one of their best songs. Oh and to anyone who does know this song and band, I tabbed their newest version off of To Plant a Seed, not from the EP. Let me know what you think, C4C!
Attachments:
dreams.zip
Quote by Rockford_rocks
Any chick that can dance with a walrus to Michael Jackson songs is hot in my book.
Thank you bro. I saw these guys live and ive been looking for a decent tab since.

Good to meet a fan, ill check out the tab and edit the post and rate it.

Great job with getting the guitar rhythms down, some are really complex.

The drums i think had a couple snares off during the uber br00tal breakdown,
however i couldn't do better.

5/5 bro nice job.
Yeah.
Last edited by Boats99 at Nov 11, 2009,
Thanks for the crit. Huh, I guess I did end up posting in the wrong section lol oh well. Ya, the drums were really hard to tab. I hope I got it mostly accurate. I'm a really big fan of them too, almost all their songs are completely amazing, not like most bands where they have a few good songs, then the rest is crap. I really enjoy listening to this band. But ya, I'm glad you thought I did good! This is actually my first time trying to tab a song that isn't mine. Thanks again!
Quote by Rockford_rocks
Any chick that can dance with a walrus to Michael Jackson songs is hot in my book.