Anyone recomend some blues that is similar to Robert Johnson. I dont like BB King or Muddy Waters, so i'm kinda stuck.. I like the acoustic guitar playing and no drums kinda thing, if that makes sense?
Quote by vivalasteve
This one time, I was...erm...orgasming...but nonstop. It just wouldn't stop and, without being too graphic, basically was like how the blood was coming out of your mouth, then I got dehydrated and died. True story.
Is there still a Blues and Jazz Forum?

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Seasick Steve. Have you looked at him?
WARUM TUT ES WEH, WENN ICH PINKLE?!
Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."

Quote by Axelfox
Disregard that,i suck cocks.
Quote by SteveHouse

It's hardly active, I wouldnt get an answer for days.
Quote by vivalasteve
This one time, I was...erm...orgasming...but nonstop. It just wouldn't stop and, without being too graphic, basically was like how the blood was coming out of your mouth, then I got dehydrated and died. True story.
Quote by SteveHouse

Yes.

If you like Robert Johnson, you'll love Son House, John Lee Hooker, Johnny Shines, Mississippi Fred McDowell, et cetera ad infinitum.
Quote by extrememetal94
It's hardly active, I wouldnt get an answer for days.

That's kinda what I thought/meant.

*leaves quietly*

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by imgooley
Yes.

If you like Robert Johnson, you'll love Son House, John Lee Hooker, Johnny Shines, Mississippi Fred McDowell, et cetera ad infinitum.

Great, thanks. All of that appeals to me. Good atmosphere.
Quote by vivalasteve