Have you ever owned an ant farm?
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
Becausee creating smart creatures would have been much more difficult, and He only had one day to get it finished.
Why would we know?
And what is more, there's been a bloody purple nose and some bloody purple clothes that were messing up the lobby floor. It's just apartment house rules so all you 'partment fools remember : one man's ceiling is another man's floor.
Quote by Minkaro
Speak for yourself.

+1

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
how does for poops and giggles grab ya
WARUM TUT ES WEH, WENN ICH PINKLE?!
Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."

Quote by Axelfox
Disregard that,i suck cocks.
To laugh at them while sitting on their pretty cushy cloud
Squier Standard Telecaster.
Random Ibanez GIO superstrat
Takamine EG440C Maple Blue

Line 6 Spider III 30 w
Blackheart Killer Ant
Blackheart Little Giant

Line 6 Pod X3 Live
Line 6 Toneport UX-2
Quote by Minkaro
Speak for yourself.

I am speaking for myself, and everyone else who walks on this planet. I know that my problems don't matter just like everyone else's
I just need about $3.50
(<X.X)O=('.'Q)

I'm the motherflippin'
Uhm, that's not how it happened bro.
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.

Quote by entity0009
Animal Cracker

I'm pretty sure it's a type of noodle.
id like to think that theres a big beardy man looking down over us all. created this prosperous planet for us to inhabit and kindly provided the means for us to survive.

but unfortunately, theres too much evidence against it. The theory of evolution has evidence to back it up. The only witnesses to 'God' described in the Garden of Eden would have died billions of years ago.

Epiphone Hummingbird
Epiphone Futura Custom Prophecy (Twin EMG)
Vox Valvetronix VT20+
Vox Wah
Boss MD-2
Danelectro Cool Cat Drive
Boss EQ

Quote by CrackAddict2000
I am speaking for myself, and everyone else who walks on this planet.
That made no sense whatsoever.
Quote by Stormx
I tremble before your enormous penis.
Quote by molala2
and i farted, it was really stink
Quote by italiarlz135
Led Pepplin, you are god because of this thread.
Quote by josh999x, Brick23

Quote by wackamasta
Uhm, that's not how it happened bro.

I know, but I want to know how anyone can believe we were created by a higher being if the problems we have (as a human race) are so not-important.
I just need about $3.50
(<X.X)O=('.'Q)

I'm the motherflippin'
Quote by CrackAddict2000
I am speaking for myself, and everyone else who walks on this planet. I know that my problems don't matter just like everyone else's

No, you're not speaking for everyone on this planet. I can speak for myself, thank you. So can everyone else here.

Come back when your little crisis is over.
Quote by CrackAddict2000
I know, but I want to know how anyone can believe we were created by a higher being if the problems we have (as a human race) are so not-important.

and that sir, is my main argument against those who tell me im wrong, a sinner, and shall burn eternally in hell, where satan......yadda yadda , etc. etc..
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.

Quote by entity0009
Animal Cracker

I'm pretty sure it's a type of noodle.
Quote by Led Pepplin
That made no sense whatsoever.

At least he proves his point
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
Because we're shit hot.

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
1. God didn't... But I won't go into that.

2. Some Humans are genius. I can communicate to you from the comfort of my own bedroom without meeting you or any prior communication. I can walk out the door and be in the nearest city in half an hour. I can book my ticket for my holiday into space.

There is no denying these are the work of genius's. It's how good or bad these things actually are in the scheme of things which is up for debate.
Quote by CrackAddict2000

Because if you believed in a creator then you'd believe that those problems did matter.
You've got it all mixed up. Humans created God/Allah/Whatever/Santa BECAUSE they're stupid.
Quote by Minkaro
a) No, you're not speaking for everyone on this planet. I can speak for myself, thank you. So can everyone else here.

b) Come back when your little crisis is over.

a) Ever heard of self serving bias?
b) Don't be so patronising.
Quote by benonbass1
1. God didn't... But I won't go into that.

2. Some Humans are genius. I can communicate to you from the comfort of my own bedroom without meeting you or any prior communication. I can walk out the door and be in the nearest city in half an hour. I can book my ticket for my holiday into space.

There is no denying these are the work of genius's. It's how good or bad these things actually are in the scheme of things which is up for debate.

This should've been the end of this discussion.
Quote by Life Is Brutal
Just like Scientists cant Prove that Dark matter exists, But it must be there.

Quote by Wikipedia
In astronomy and cosmology, dark matter is hypothetical matter that is undetectable by its emitted radiation, but whose presence can be inferred from gravitational effects on visible matter.[1] According to present observations of structures larger than galaxies, as well as Big Bang cosmology, dark matter and dark energy could account for the vast majority of the mass in the observable universe.

Dark matter is believed to play a central role in structure formation and galaxy evolution, and has measurable effects on the anisotropy of the cosmic microwave background. All these lines of evidence suggest that galaxies, clusters of galaxies, and the universe as a whole contain far more matter than that which interacts with electromagnetic radiation: the remainder is frequently called the "dark matter component," even though there is a small amount of baryonic dark matter.

Last edited by Craigo at Nov 11, 2009,
Boredom.

If you were a divine being in an empty universe, what would you do? Cook up some imperfect beings that will end up killing themselves and everything around them, yet are still interesting enough that you feel compassion for them and hope that they'll pull through in the end?

Exactly.
"im open to the concept of religion, im just not totally convinced by it"

"oh, an agnostic"

"i think ive got a cream for that"

Epiphone Hummingbird
Epiphone Futura Custom Prophecy (Twin EMG)
Vox Valvetronix VT20+
Vox Wah
Boss MD-2
Danelectro Cool Cat Drive
Boss EQ

I understand you might have recently had a bad experience, which caused you to challenge the beliefs of others using the Pit, as accessed on your mother's computer. Come back once your 12-year-old-atheist tantrum is over.
Quote by Nakon14

Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Crate GTD65
Vox DA5
That type of thinking will only get you nowhere, friend. I don't disagree that there are tons of stupid people, I'm just saying that you and I fall under someone else's definition of stupid.
Catch me,
heal me,
Lift me back up to the Sun
I choose to live
Quote by NemX162
You've got it all mixed up. Humans created God/Allah/Whatever/Santa BECAUSE they're stupid.

You're an asshole. I hate you

Santa is no asshole
"Don't piss in my ear and tell me it's raining" - Wrex
Welllllll, you could also ask this from a non-religious stand point, for all you sinners:

Why is there something, instead of nothing? More broad I suppose.
Meh @ this thread.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all