Page 1 of 2
So if you guys saw it, it was with the woman who was attacked by her friends chimpanzee earlier this year. It was extremely sad to see how it tore her face apart and how she has a daughter who is going away to college this year and she wont get to see her. The woman has no eyes, only one thumb, and no left hand. Her face is terribly torn. She looks exactly like the man from the movie "Hannibal" whose face was disfigured....sad but true. She spoke very humbly about the situation and that she cant remember anything that happened. She warns people to not keep exotic animals as pets. If you missed it go on youtube and it might be there. Its worth the watch. It makes you think about things and makes you wonder if being vain is really worth it.....very emotional
Life is a film, you the film maker
they used the sound clip i of the 911 call in the suicide silence song "...and then she bled", right?

That songs kickass
Quote by ~DeadPoetsNow~
Actually, its not

Hi, you must be new to The Pit.
Quote by Jesus_Dean
There's bound to be a drummer here that can help you, otherwise check YouTube for tutorial vids.
Quote by yoduh4077
MY TIME HAS COME.
Quote by Jesus_Dean
^^^See! Told ya so!
Well she couldn't have kept a pet she couldn't control, to be honest.

I bet the monkey got put down, just because of her irresponsibility.

Monkeys 1 Humans 0

Go Monkeys.
Matter is void. All is vanity. All is nothing. Nothing exists.

But damn does whisky rule
Quote by yoduh4077
Hi, you must be new to The Pit.

Actually you must be...he posted how he felt, than i posted how i felt...thats how the pit works.
Quote by Talonwolf
Well she couldn't have kept a pet she couldn't control, to be honest.

I bet the monkey got put down, just because of her irresponsibility.

Monkeys 1 Humans 0

Go Monkeys.

It wasnt hers. It was her friends. She just did her friend a personal favor every once and a while by feeding it.
Quote by ~DeadPoetsNow~
Actually you must be...he posted how he felt, than i posted how i felt...thats how the pit works.

I don't want to see that monster. They should've put her down. I hate deformed people.
Quote by Zombie V.
I don't want to see that monster. They should've put her down. I hate deformed people.

This is probably why you got made fun of in high school, for weird comments like this.
Quote by ~DeadPoetsNow~
Actually, its not

Quote by ~DeadPoetsNow~

No, you didn't.
Quote by Jesus_Dean
There's bound to be a drummer here that can help you, otherwise check YouTube for tutorial vids.
Quote by yoduh4077
MY TIME HAS COME.
Quote by Jesus_Dean
^^^See! Told ya so!
Quote by ~DeadPoetsNow~
This is probably why you got made fun of in high school, for weird comments like this.

Nope... didn't get made fun of in high school. I was actually accepted by everyone because I was considered funny. Good guess, though. Kill that monster.
Quote by yoduh4077
No, you didn't.

He thought it was "cool", I thought it wasnt "cool"....what dont you get??
Quote by ~DeadPoetsNow~
So if you guys saw it, it was with the woman who was attacked by her friends chimpanzee earlier this year. It was extremely sad to see how it tore her face apart and how she has a daughter who is going away to college this year and she wont get to see her. The woman has no eyes, only one thumb, and no left hand. Her face is terribly torn. She looks exactly like the man from the movie "Hannibal" whose face was disfigured....sad but true. She spoke very humbly about the situation and that she cant remember anything that happened. She warns people to not keep exotic animals as pets. If you missed it go on youtube and it might be there. Its worth the watch. It makes you think about things and makes you wonder if being vain is really worth it.....very emotional

How... un-pit-like.

btw, is it grammatically correct to put 2 hyphens in a word such as I did there?
Quote by aaciseric
But wouldn't all that be worth it to ride a zebra around campus? Perhaps dressed in chainmail? Maybe with a plastic sword and a wench who may or may not just be a prostitute?

Quote by ~DeadPoetsNow~

Some people don't react well to this kind of thing.
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
O CANADA!
Quote by Zombie V.
Nope... didn't get made fun of in high school. I was actually accepted by everyone because I was considered funny. Good guess, though. Kill that monster.

There were a lot of funny kids in my high school.....they were all the same...they didnt have looks and werent considered popular so they thought the next best thing was to be "funny".
Quote by kstar22bassist
How... un-pit-like.

btw, is it grammatically correct to put 2 hyphens in a word such as I did there?

It is grammatically correct??? MY HOW UN-PIT LIKE....
Quote by ~DeadPoetsNow~
There were a lot of funny kids in my high school.....they were all the same...they didnt have looks and werent considered popular so they thought the next best thing was to be "funny".

But you had good looks AND you were popular... thus eliminating your need for personality. Thanks for clearing that up, you empty shit-head. I hope a chimp eats your face.
What kinda dumb shit keeps a monkey as a pet nowadays? Are we back in the time of the czars? Chimps eat smaller monkeys for food, so you're feeding a mother****ing vicious animal, thats like swimming in the Nile and being surprised that a crocodile attacked you.

EDIT: And one big steaming hot cup of fail to the TS for taking the Pits reactions like they're serious comments. Seriously bro, its the internet, and more imporantly its the pit, and even more importantly its a dumb shit woman who was feeding an animal with the capacity to do that to her, dont be so anal.
Better, Faster, Stronger

Kansas City Chiefs

Kansas State Wildcats
Quote by airbrendie
Hey guys in the last 3 weeks I ****ed all the girls in this picture, what do you think?

Last edited by VanTheKraut at Nov 11, 2009,
Quote by rock_star77
Some people don't react well to this kind of thing.

But theres no need to make a joke out of it. But this is "the pit"....Gimme a break, ive been here five years and when i first started, this kind of thread would have had posts that showed humility...
Quote by Zombie V.
But you had good looks AND you were popular... thus eliminating your need for personality. Thanks for clearing that up, you empty shit-head. I hope a chimp eats your face.

So do I, you win...now move on in life
Quote by VanTheKraut
What kinda dumb shit keeps a monkey as a pet nowadays? Are we back in the time of the czars? Chimps eat smaller monkeys for food, so you're feeding a mother****ing vicious animal, thats like swimming in the Nile and being surprised that a crocodile attacked you.

Dude, it wasnt hers...it was her friends...she just her friend personal favors sometimes by feeding it...
Quote by ~DeadPoetsNow~
He thought it was "cool", I thought it wasnt "cool"....what dont you get??

The part where you corrected another poster:
Quote by ~DeadPoetsNow~
Actually, its not

...and then claimed you were sharing feelings:
Quote by ~DeadPoetsNow~

...when it is very clear that he wasn't being serious.

You sir, have earned a clueless-stack:

Quote by Jesus_Dean
Quote by yoduh4077
MY TIME HAS COME.
Quote by Jesus_Dean
^^^See! Told ya so!
Quote by ~DeadPoetsNow~
It wasnt hers. It was her friends. She just did her friend a personal favor every once and a while by feeding it.

Well then I'd kick the shit out of my friend, if I were her.
Matter is void. All is vanity. All is nothing. Nothing exists.

But damn does whisky rule
In all honesty, threadstarter, you and I have been here for a while, but you had to see this coming. Why, two weeks ago I started a thread concerning what style of haircut I should get and ended up starting a war with Sweden. Go figure.

But to the subject, it's horrible that she experienced what she did, but I think it's a little ridiculous for her to encourage people not to have exotic pets and animals.
Quote by ~DeadPoetsNow~
Absolutely anything i have posted in this thread

i think its quite clear that you sir are a dickhole
Guitars:
Jackson JS30KE Kelly
Jackson RRX10D
Fender Telecaster American Standard
Epiphone Acoustic
Amps:
Vox DA15
Marshall G80RCD
Pedals:
Boss GT-6
Boss MT-2
And one big steaming hot cup of fail to the TS for taking the Pits reactions like they're serious comments. Seriously bro, its the internet, and more imporantly its the pit, and even more importantly its a dumb shit woman who was feeding an animal with the capacity to do that to her, dont be so anal.
Better, Faster, Stronger

Kansas City Chiefs

Kansas State Wildcats
Quote by airbrendie
Hey guys in the last 3 weeks I ****ed all the girls in this picture, what do you think?

Quote by VanTheKraut
And one big steaming hot cup of fail to the TS for taking the Pits reactions like they're serious comments. Seriously bro, its the internet, and more imporantly its the pit, and even more importantly its a dumb shit woman who was feeding an animal with the capacity to do that to her, dont be so anal.

Quote by ~DeadPoetsNow~
But theres no need to make a joke out of it. But this is "the pit"....Gimme a break, ive been here five years and when i first started, this kind of thread would have had posts that showed humility...

Get with the times, ~DeadPoetsNow~. The Pit is a horrible place, come back in 5 years, maybe we'll be sensitive enough for you again.

*leaves thread*
Quote by Jesus_Dean
Quote by yoduh4077
MY TIME HAS COME.
Quote by Jesus_Dean
^^^See! Told ya so!
This is really wierd, Im watching Return to House on Haunted Hill, and I just finished the scene where Dr. Vandacut slices that one chick's face off.
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
The grandmother is having a baby with her grandson, so the grandson will be his own fathers father, the baby will be his own grandfather, and grandson, and the grandmother will be the mother, and great grandmother?

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ
Quote by VanTheKraut

This

What do you expect on a board where 99.99999% of the replies are either "rape" or "fap"?

That was an exaggerated number BTW. And being here 5 years only shows that you have no life
Quote by Zombie V.

I know you. You're the guy that comes on here and makes an off-colour remark to get everyone riled up. You then check the thread over and over and over again to see if anyone has responded to what you think is 'funny'.

The faceless internet strikes again. It's so easy to be a prick when you're sitting in front of the computer screen isn't it?
Quote by james975
I know you. You're the guy that comes on here and makes an off-colour remark to get everyone riled up. You then check the thread over and over and over again to see if anyone has responded to what you think is 'funny'.

The faceless internet strikes again. It's so easy to be a prick when you're sitting in front of the computer screen isn't it?

Yes, yes it is.

ATTN EVERYONE: IT'S THE PIT. EVERYONE IN THE PT ARE INSENSITIVE BASTARDS. DO NOT TAKE ANYTHING WE SAY SERIOUSLY

that is all
Quote by james975

ICWUTUDIDTHAR
Guitars:
Jackson JS30KE Kelly
Jackson RRX10D
Fender Telecaster American Standard
Epiphone Acoustic
Amps:
Vox DA15
Marshall G80RCD
Pedals:
Boss GT-6
Boss MT-2
^ this,

EDIT: meant for 2 messages up
Gear:
Peavey Millennium 4 AC BXP 4-String Bass
Fender BXR 60 watt
Squier Fender Stratocaster 20th anniversary edition\
Pignose acoustic
Samick D1/SN
Quote by ~DeadPoetsNow~
woman who was attacked by her friends chimpanzee earlier this year.

Did the chimpanzee have a sword?
Catch me,
heal me,
Lift me back up to the Sun
I choose to live
Page 1 of 2