Last weekend I bought a Dunlop original CryBaby. Since this is the last pedal I'll buy for a while I decided it was time to build a pedal board. With my dad and I working in the carpentery field I have a variety of tools and material at my disposal.

Materials

After searching through my basement I found a 3' x 1' peice of PVC. For the peice holding it up I got a 3" x 2' peice of maple. I had also found a maple strip in the scrap pile that would work perfectly for keeping the pedals from sliding off.

The PVC board

The maple pieces

Day 1, Monday November 9, 2009

After gathering my tools and material, I cut the PVC to length. To add a nice touch I routered all the edges. Since I had to go to my aunts that evening thats all I could acomplish.

The routered edge

Day 2, November 10, 2009

Today I cut the maple peices to lenght and sanded the rough edges. After laying out everything I attached the first maple peice. This peice is for the pedals to rest on keeping them from sliding off. Next I drilled the now 3" x 22 3/8" maple peice and screwed it to the main board. After filling the holes to the support I decided to call it a day. All thats left is to paint and finish the whole thing.

The small maple strip w/pedals

The whole thing

I'll continue to update when I get more done
In order to live, you must be ready to die

R.I.P. DIO

FUCK JUSTIN BIEBER

Quote by Metallica_AC/DC
a mental asylum called Mike

Quote by Masamune
That's cuz you mad...Mike.

Sorry, had to get my corniness out of the way.
looks good man, also looks like there might be room to fit one or two more pedals on there if you wanta expand.

Once I get enough pedals to justify having a board I'm gonna build one, but with less steep of an angle, velcro, and probably a lid so I can close it up
Okay so the weather finally held and I got this thing done. I'm really happy with the results and I might add a powerstrip on the back support when I get power supplies for the pedals. But anyway here's the finished product:

In order to live, you must be ready to die

R.I.P. DIO

FUCK JUSTIN BIEBER

Quote by Metallica_AC/DC
a mental asylum called Mike

Quote by Masamune
That's cuz you mad...Mike.

Sorry, had to get my corniness out of the way.