Hey, selling my Peavey Ultra 410. Got this bad boy a couple months ago, not even a year old (still has the warranty). Bought it at a local shop as a new/old stock item, it was brand new when i bought it, in perfect condition, and nothing has changed, I've used it at my house only, never took it out of my home, never gigged with it, while on the other hand I have definitely cranked it with a drum set next to it. It plays extremely well, has 4 - 10" speakers, stock Peavey speakers, they sound really good, it has three channels, reverb, two inputs, FX loop, master volume control, bass, mid, and treble for two channels (clean and crunch are the two channels, and then there is an ultra that is a boosted crunch) sounds really good for metal, it's all an tube combo, 60 watts, it has 2 - 6L6's and 4 - 12AX7's. comes with footswtich. Killer amp and a great deal, I am in no rush to sell this thing, but I am open to certain trades, especially analog effects, such as, Maxon, Ibanez, Electro Harmonix, Fulltone, Zvex, etc. I am extremely interested in an Ibanez/Maxon multi effects unit, either the UE-300 or the PUE5. Let me know what you have or maybe make an offer. (trades will only be considered with local buyers.)

The Clean channel features a volume control, a three-band passive EQ, and bright/boost switch. The Crunch and Ultra channels each have gain and volume controls, gain boost switches, and share a three-band active EQ. The gain/volume controls are completely independent for each channel. The Ultra 212 and 410 deliver 60 watts of all-tube power into selectable 4, 8, or 16 ohm loads, allowing them to handle stand-alone or any extension speaker combination.

FEATURES:

* All-tube amp: four 12AX7 preamp tubes and two 6L6GC power amp tubes
* 60 watts at 4, 8, or 16 ohms (selectable impedance)
* Three footswitchable channels: Ultra, Crunch and Clean
* High-quality speakers: 212- dual 12" Sheffield® 1230 speakers 410- four 10" Blue Marvel® speakers
* Footswitchable reverb
* Effects loop
* Master volume
* Clean channel: volume; bright switch; low, mid and high tone controls
* Crunch and Ultra channels: pre- and post-gain controls; gain boost switch; bottom, body and edge EQ controls
* Passive EQ for Clean channel, active EQ for Crunch and Ultra channels gives increased tonal response
* Footswitch included
* Resonance switch

http://reviews.harmony-central.com/reviews/Guitar+Amp/product/Peavey/Ultra+410/10/1
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Gibson Dreadnought
Martin 000-28
MIJ Fender Telecaster
Yamaha Pacifica (strat body)
Mesa/Boogie Subway Rocket

Boomgerang E-155
Ibanez Rotary Chorus RC-99
T-Rex Octavius
H.B.E. ComPressor Retro
message for pictures of actual amp.
Attachments:
Ultra-410.jpg
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Gibson Dreadnought
Martin 000-28
MIJ Fender Telecaster

Boomgerang E-155
T-Rex Octavius
H.B.E. ComPressor Retro
forgot to mention, i am asking $400 for the amp.
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Gibson Dreadnought
Martin 000-28
MIJ Fender Telecaster

Boomgerang E-155
T-Rex Octavius
H.B.E. ComPressor Retro
bump
Gibson Les Paul Studio