where can i find the discharge font?
fender aerodyne jazz bass>mxr el grande bass fuzz>boss odb-3>dunlop crybaby bass wah>randall rba 500 es/ampeg 8x10

I was gonna help you Google it but when i clicked ''Pictures'' after typing in ''Discharge''

I got these nice medical illustrations of ''Vaginal Discharge'' so sorry buddy you lost me at that...
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
Quote by Nexium

I was gonna help you Google it but when i clicked ''Pictures'' after typing in ''Discharge''

I got these nice medical illustrations of ''Vaginal Discharge'' so sorry buddy you lost me at that...

dude, you actually did that? haha! classic
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
thanks 40 oz.
fender aerodyne jazz bass>mxr el grande bass fuzz>boss odb-3>dunlop crybaby bass wah>randall rba 500 es/ampeg 8x10
one time in Chattanooga we drank gin and tonics all day and tried to think of as many 'dis' bands as we could. There's a master list somewhere, but I've since forgotten them all (I think one of them was Disanddat).
HELP ME I'M TRAPPED IN A HUMAN BODY!
we should turn this into a disthread.