Hey guys im going to be totally tearing my guitar apart and replacing everything about in it, how would this mic be fore RECREATIONAL use, im not a professional.

i would be using this for soundclips for like myspace music and ug clips.

microphone

if its total shit, please say so, and refer me to one that is around to about 45$ maximum(thats how much im getting for my ds-1) but if theres a really nice on a few bucks away i dont mind saving the money i make driving my class mates to school for like a week
Quote by 23:50 inbleach
can't i just eat the fucking cactus?

Quote by WildChicken
Go suck a cat westdyolf!

Quote by Cat Of Pain
So, West...

I hear you'll suck my cat...

Ill suck your cat
PEACE LOVE PANCAKES
call me zach

chocolate chip pancakes!
I use a Rock Band video game mic and it works fine for me - not the best quality but I got the mic for free so I'm not complaining.

As for that mic, I've never been thrilled with Nady products. However, GC has a 30-day return policy so you could always try it and if you don't like it send it back.
Quote by Gsaws

>.>

<.<

you didnt read my post....

i was asking how a mic is. and last i checked thats an accesory....

but if youd like to be so kind as to give me some feed back on my mic choice, or a different one in the specified price range
Quote by 23:50 inbleach
can't i just eat the fucking cactus?

Quote by WildChicken
Go suck a cat westdyolf!

Quote by Cat Of Pain
So, West...

I hear you'll suck my cat...

Ill suck your cat
PEACE LOVE PANCAKES
call me zach

chocolate chip pancakes!
"Also strings, picks, cables, capos and other guitar toys."

I guess if you want to stretch it, a mic can fall under that. The reason I linked you is that I figured people who frequented there would know more than people here. It was with a positive intent I assure you.
Quote by FbSa
Back in the 70's I decided to take all the frets off Jaco's Bass thinking he would play worse. Man did that backfire.

[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']FUCK YES.

GSAWS, I LOVE YOU.