Gentlemen, It is time to don our tin foil hats!
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
Sounds plausible.
Last edited by Gyroscope : Tomorrow at 01:00 PM.
Quote by darkwolf291
No!
*arnie*
We need to get to da choppas and let him handle it

No!

We need to reach 88 and murder all birds from the future!
Quote by ethan_hanus
That has to be the dumbest thing a scientist has ever said since someone said that Global warming was caused by man.

A time traveling bird? Why not a time traveling nuclear bomb to sabotage the experiment?
People get dumber every day.

Because a bird is much more subtle, and sending a nuclear weapon to destroy something would cause people to flip the fuck out.
Quote by ethan_hanus
That has to be the dumbest thing a scientist has ever said since someone said that Global warming was caused by man.

A time traveling bird? Why not a time traveling nuclear bomb to sabotage the experiment?
People get dumber every day.

Wait, are you suggesting light has both particle AND wave properties simultaniously? and that it depends on how you observe it?

Get your shit straight, Einstein.
Quote by CoreysMonster
Wait, are you suggesting light has both particle AND wave properties simultaniously? and that it depends on how you observe it?

Get your shit straight, Einstein.

wat?

Where did that come from? I just read the article, and two scientist think that a time traveling bird was sent from the future to sabatoge their expeirnment by landing on the power lines or something to that effect.
Quote by darkwolf291
No, i was wrong about Arnold too

They are our only hope

I just nostolgia lost so friggin hard.

And Lol @ time traveling sabotage birds.

Four Year Strong Plays in D Standard. Not Drop D.
Quote by Ed Hunter

I just slapped the computer screen with my dick because of this thread.
I'm not an atheist, in fact, I'm a God-fearing man. But as soon as this scientist said maybe God lets some Higgs bosons be created... well, I lost respect for that theory.
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
O CANADA!
"While most scientists would write off the event as a freak accident, two esteemed physicists have formulated a theory that suggests an alternative explanation: perhaps a time-traveling bird was sent from the future to sabotage the experiment."

Scientist's are funny.
Quote by ethan_hanus

wat?

Where did that come from? I just read the article, and two scientist think that a time traveling bird was sent from the future to sabatoge their expeirnment by landing on the power lines or something to that effect.

oh sorry, I was just poking fun at what you said, that it sounds like complete bullshit.

but the particle/wave theory that has been proven right sounds pretty loony as well.
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1215383&highlight=mother+nature+no

Also, I think those particular theoretical physicists are wackjobs. They might be right, just like the Wright brother's might have been right about flying back in their time (they ended up being right), but right now, I don't see this as one of those situations.
Quote by RedDeath9
Divinecrossfire...

Epic post. Wish I could say more, but I don't know much about the subconscious and other psychological stuff.
I hope this theory is true. I would very much like to acquire this time traveling bird. My Master would be most pleased with me.
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Why would they send back a bird?

Why not something more reliable.

It worked didn't it?
Quote by codynw42

oh, thats just just wrong...*snerk*

in response to the tin hats...
Holy crap, my UG account still exists?
Quote by darkwolf291
No, i was wrong about Arnold too

They are our only hope

OH MAN.
Listen to mah discs.

And coming soon, THE CLEVER DEVILS VS. THE BLONDES.

Vote for me in the