I'd love if people didn't use drop tuning so often, with predictable generic patterns.

Those drums ain't the best either ='[

How judging xD

The piece may work well as a band sort of song, but generally it's pretty plain with the music by itself.
Very much straight metalcore.
Like the dude above said, very predictable, and the song goes nowhere.
A major problem with people starting out on guitar pro is the lack of progression, a sense of something getting done and not just recycling riffs. They write one catchy riff and decide to use it over and over w/ diff drum beats/etc.

I know I used to fit that bill, I still do from time to time, its hard to get out of that "mode" if you learned guitar pro-ing like that from the start. It took me a long time to break the mold.

Give the guy a break, he's just starting out, yes its generic and yes its metalcore but if he keeps at it with suggestions from the community here I'm sure he'll be churning out some killer tunes in the months to come.

My advice to you nachodeath is to take the advice and actually apply them, you may not like them but it doesn't hurt to try. Who knows, over time you'll probably grow to love them (I used to hate tech death metal...)
"Our revenge so everlasting sweet,
Enslave your Children, Behead the weak,
Kill every last Man, Woman and Machine
The cleansing has begun.
Your meek defense is foolish,
we come from the stars a trillion strong."
Quote by cptazad
A major problem with people starting out on guitar pro is the lack of progression, a sense of something getting done and not just recycling riffs. They write one catchy riff and decide to use it over and over w/ diff drum beats/etc.

I know I used to fit that bill, I still do from time to time, its hard to get out of that "mode" if you learned guitar pro-ing like that from the start. It took me a long time to break the mold.

Give the guy a break, he's just starting out, yes its generic and yes its metalcore but if he keeps at it with suggestions from the community here I'm sure he'll be churning out some killer tunes in the months to come.

My advice to you nachodeath is to take the advice and actually apply them, you may not like them but it doesn't hurt to try. Who knows, over time you'll probably grow to love them (I used to hate tech death metal...)

emmm i love technical death xDD like Viraemia Braindrill Necrophagist Obscura etc ...but i did this song when i get bored xD