Has anyone ever heard of emperion guitars? They are italian made guitars and are a good price for me but I can't find many reviews or anything so I was wondering if anyone had heard of them or their quality? Thanks in advance.

http://www.emperionguitars.com/
1st Schecter 8er? in UG's 7 String Legion
Conklin GT-7
Hartke Hydrive 210C
Digitech Screamin' Blues
Bugera 1990 Head
Dunlop wah
Saxon snakeskin 1x12 cab
I Nouni
Never heard of them but they look good and the specs seem to be all quality woods and hardware. The prices are not bad but the $110.00 shipping is high but they are being shipped from Italy. Not being able to try one out first is the problem if they were a little cheaper it might be worth a shot.

John
Wow... a 7 string King V with a Kahler... Why have I not seen this before?
Quote by johnro6659
Never heard of them but they look good and the specs seem to be all quality woods and hardware. The prices are not bad but the $110.00 shipping is high but they are being shipped from Italy. Not being able to try one out first is the problem if they were a little cheaper it might be worth a shot.

John

I know one person from another forum who has 2-3 and says he likes them alot just wanted to see if anyone else knew about them. I love the fact that for 200$ they will install a set of bareknuckle pickups with coil taps. Might do that for the 7 string V thats STB.
1st Schecter 8er? in UG's 7 String Legion
Conklin GT-7
Hartke Hydrive 210C
Digitech Screamin' Blues
Bugera 1990 Head
Dunlop wah
Saxon snakeskin 1x12 cab
I Nouni
I actually have ordered the Norax II 7 STB with the Bare Knuckle warpig set in white! Unfortunately I have to wait until March to receive it. If you can wait that long I can post some images and give you some info about quality and sound that might help you make up your mind!!
This is probably from a guitar mockup since these guitars are new and they don't have any prototypes to put actual pictures of.
Nope, Never heard of them. All I see are Gibson copies though, That isn't necessarily bad but I was hoping to see something out of the ordinary. I'd play that LP copy.
Always tin your strings.

_____

Don't be afraid to be honest.
That Norax 7K looks nice. A bit too out of my way to be actually interested in looking into it much more though.
Schecter C-1 Classic Raven RG20 + Digitech RP50

Man, I could go for a 7 right now...
i'm likin the Lynx and Sceptrum, and the Norax 7
Quote by pedromiles101
you're not gonna want to take a dump in a gross, off-colored, vintage toilet. you want something that is white and pearly; something that shines. something that you can put your cheeks against and say, "f*** yeah"
For people that are interested in the preordered new line of guitars by Emperion I will give a link where I have posted images of the guitar I received:

http://www.sevenstring.org/forum/se...on-mail-16.html

There is a whole discussion there about the guitars. I don't know if the first models they advertised, not in this batch of guitars if they were ok, but the guitar I received was quite different than what was advertised and didn't have the pickups I requested installed. Also it had a lot of cosmetic flaws that some of them are repairable but some are not. And since there has been probably a wave requesting refunds they are not giving refunds any more due to shortage of funds and are trying to give alternate but unacceptable solutions.
I asked for a refund and their reply that they are not able at the moment and to install the correct pickups and give a set of other pickups for free. I declined the offer and insisted on a refund mentioning the defects and providing photos but I have a feeling it will get messy. My overall impression by playing that guitar is that it had potential. The main construction seems quite good but there are too many defects including a defect on the fretboard.
I advise you to read the thread and if you want to invest wait for their new series of guitars that they are planning to introduce (and only if they prove to be 100% accurate in specs) or their first series of guitars if they have any left.
Carvin DC400T
Carvin DC747
BC Rich NJ JrV Deluxe
Squier MIJ
Line 6 LiveXT
Mesa Boogie Triple Rectifier
Mesa Boogie 4x12 Rectifier Cab Slanted
Marshall 50W combo solid state