So me and a friend built a guitar in his garage, we had no idea what we were doing but it was fun, anyways I'm fixing up the result. I've got access to all kinds of electronics from microwaves and TVs and computer monitors lying around, so I can find caps/resistors whatever, even pots and stuff lying around in there, if I dig far enough I can find something with the right rating.

The problem here is the selector switch, mines broke and theres really nothing else like it in a microwave or a tv, so my question is, can I use several binary switches in an extremely elaborate configuration to have it be like a 5 way selector switch?

Yeah...I know its retarded, but I'm honestly about to try it.
Hmm I'm not entirely sure if that would be possible... Considering the way 5 way selector switches work, as seen is post three of here, thanks to Invader Jim, well... It could be done, but will be ridiculously hard to build AND use. Ask in the linked thread for more information.
Yeah, you could. As you said, it is retarded. Very. But then you might as well go all-out and get every conceivable combo of pups with your guitar. series, parallel, in phase, out of phase, etc.
I've given up, can somone link me a wiring diagram, for S-S-H with 1 volume, 1 tone, NO SELECTOR SWITCH.

is that even possible? cause at this point its what I want to do.
You mean as in having all the pickups on at once? That shouldn't be too tricky. They'd all be in parallel I guess. Ask the wiring thread for help on it. And I'm curious as to how it'll end up sounding