So I was reading the Ultimate Gear sticky (finally someone reads a sticky lol) and it mentioned that the Powerball is better for metal than the Savage. How true is that statement?
-----
Currently using:
B.C. Rich NJ Deluxe Jr. V
B.C. Rich Revenge Warlock
Bugera 6262 212 120 Watt amp :

Coming soon:
B.C. Rich Pro X Mockingbird Hardtail
did it?

I've only tried the savage SE... i'd say the powerball is more aimed at metal and less versatile. doesn't necessarily mean the savage/savage se is worse at metal, just the savage/savage se will do other stuff besides.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Both can do metal just fine, the Savage will cut through better in a band situation though.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
If Ryan finds this thread he will urinate upon it. Savage cuts through better, and the powerball doesn't like getting mic'ed up.
WTLTL 2011
**** the powerball that amp is so damn useless. it should be changed to the 645 compressor
its so compressed sounding either fireball or savage,invader,blackmore,se etc.

GO with the savage the savage is such a great amp its on the new bring me the horizon cd. and god damn it owns.
Quote by CatharsisStudio
**** the powerball that amp is so damn useless. it should be changed to the 645 compressor
its so compressed sounding either fireball or savage,invader,blackmore,se etc.

GO with the savage the savage is such a great amp its on the new bring me the horizon cd. and god damn it owns.

Are you saying I shouldn't go with the Savage? lol (no diss)
-----
Currently using:

Coming soon:
Savage NAO!!!

if you can find an SE Savage then go with that
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
Quote by WTF!!is a TAB
Savage NAO!!!

if you can find an SE Savage then go with that

SE stands for Special Edition I assume?
-----
Currently using:

Coming soon:
yeah. I think it was the precursor to the SE. It's discontinued now, though. That's why I got a good deal on mine.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Invader!
I shouldn't post when drunk..

07 LTD MH400NT SD SH2/SH5
15 Jackson SLATHX-m 3-7 Slime green
Squier std tele (modded to hell)

Engl Powerball
Laney Ironheart 60h
Zilla Superfatboy 2x12 v30's

Pedals
i think the fireball 100 is the best what you can get if you are listen to the sound... but thats only my opinion...
Savage should shit all over the Powerball.
Quote by bendystraw
what's pron?

EDIT: i googled it, you guys are gross.

a2m/gape/murder/suicide/farrakhan/braziliancakefarts/bugera