Pit, my cat has been missing for four days now. I'm used to him being gone for one or two days at a time because he is more of an outside cat and has being going outside since he was a kitten.

We live in a fairly forested are and I'm starting to think that maybe hes been killed or wounded by a coyote or wild animal or even hit by a car. It also doesn't help my feeling of dread that its starting to freeze at night now and only gets about 2 or 3 degrees above freezing during the day.

so pretty much my cat is missing and I'm sad

Also anyone else have experience like this?
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.
Quote by blackflag49
Joe Biden's wife is a total cougar.

Quote by imdeth
metaldud damn it I said ignore the penis!

XBL Gamer Tag:

Arch Enemy65

^ HA! I care more!

TS, take it easy these things sometimes happen. But maybe your cat is just out for longer than usual, if it's male, then it could be gone for a week before coming home.

|_|0|_|
|_|_|0|
|0|0|0|
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Last edited by osXtiger at Nov 11, 2009,
Quote by dhutton

sorry about your cat bro, have you tried the hugging thread? very supportive people there.

I forgot about that, haven't been around here in awhile.
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.
Quote by blackflag49

Quote by imdeth

XBL Gamer Tag:

Arch Enemy65
I'm really sorry. I hope you find him.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
That sucks man.
EDIT: Sorry I misread your original post.
Last edited by GoldenBlues at Nov 12, 2009,
here i will demonstrate my split personalities:

sorry about your cat. i hope you find it

---

take it to the hugging thread
If a mortal stands before us
Strike him down with sleight of hand.
And if heaven rides against us
Then God himself must be damned.

Computer Science major! Apple enthusiast!
I wear Vibrams and type with Dvorak!
Quote by GoldenBlues
That sucks man.
I don't mean to sound like an asshole, but you should have let your cat outside to prevent something like this happening. Growing up we lived near a busy road and we still let our cat outside she's still alive today at 13 years of age.

I guess I worded it wrong sorry, he's lived outside most of his life, the only time he comes inside is during the cold months of winter for a warm place to sleep and eat he's outside all the time its just you usually see him around every other day or so.
Quote by blackflag49

Quote by imdeth

XBL Gamer Tag:

Arch Enemy65
My cat went missing for about a week and a half, and came back, so don't worry too much.

There's blood in the water
Sinking, always sinking

I've been through the same thing, but my cat showed up a couple days later. I'm sure he's fine!
Quote by guitar_god22

thats about south africa tho...which isnt poor at all.
Quote by RyanInChains9
yea venezula is just the richest country in the world...
Yes my cat got out in the summer last year and I was ****ing crushed. (shes an indoor cat , 100%)She was gone for like a whole month( It was raining, the weather was complete shit). In which time I had moved into a new apartment. I had grieved and was so torn about it I could barely handle it. But then I got a call from the humane society( I had been calling a few times a week after filing a report) and when I went there it was her.
Then I took her to my new apartment and my roomate let her get out. But when he went out for a smoke that night she was sitting on the doorstep of the new place.
Cats are crazy. If he has passed on,atleast he was doing what he enjoys and not being domesticated. <3 best of luck I am crazy cat lady xoxo
Last edited by Gypsybrit at Nov 12, 2009,