The winds of chang have forced me to sell my beloved 6505. All romance aside, however, I was having my doubts about it anyway. Now I'm back on the search, and lo and behold, with all the companies making amps, its a DRY market. Apparently
theres some aversion to making amps good.
Lemme lay out there what I'm looking for, maybe you can help me out. I could NOT care less about 60's/70's rock and roll, and hair metal makes me vomit. I'm aimed squarly at a post hardcore/alternative sound, think Refused, The Letters Organize, The Bloody Hollies, early Blindside, ect.
I know alot of these guys use Marshalls, and frankly, I'd love to love a Marshall, but it seems like their made of plastic and break alot. Whatever.
I need a pro-quality, AMERICAN OR BRITISH tube head, capable of pushing decent gain (jcm800 or better) that WONT FALL APART and preferably hovers around 1000 used. Any thoughts?
JCM800 and a boost for higher gainer?
Agile AL3000
Douglas WRL90
SX SR1 STD Plus
J&D Strat
Squier Tele
Sammick TR2
Douglas Draco
Peavey JSX
Bugera V5
TWANGED VJ
Grab a Laney AOR.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE SINE WAVE SURFER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']Boss pedals may be built like tanks but I would rather buy a cardboard box that is on my side than pay for a tank that is working against me.