Sup guys

Have any of you come up with any new song templates? I'm just bored and wanting to try something different than verse-pre chorus-chorus-rinse-repeat so any good idea's would be appreciated.
write each part in order: intro, verse 1, chorus, verse 2, chorus, bridge, chorus, outro
then play like: outro, chorus, bridge, verse 2, chorus, verse 1, intro ?

just an idea me and my band have been kicking around for a while, never really gotten round to writing a song like that xD
Listen to bands from other countries, I noticed sometimes they have different arrangement methods. for instance Asian Kung-fu Generation loves to do the Intro-Verse-interlude-verse-chorus-bridge-outro thing and its pretty cool. My band has a couple of songs that are Intro-chorus-verse-chorus-bridge-chorus-outro.
mix it up however you want
You know this lead's me to the idea of doing a song kind of like pulp fiction where you would have these different verses representing different view points then combine them somehow to provide a broader or maybe clearer view, how would I do something like that?
i made a song one time and it went like

intro---verse1---chorus---verse2---chorus-chorus (progressed louder and more EPIC)---solo

chorus---outro

it was pretty epic, the layout reminded me of Boston-More than a Feeling, because at one point in the song he does the chorus twice then breaks into solo i think...anyway it was a sweet layout, just dont make the chorus rediculously long and it ends up being really cool
Try not using a set template at all. Just write the lyrics and see what happens. Yields interesting results.
Today I feel electric grey
I hope tomorrow, neon black