http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6eubXGeHBs

Just wondering.. I want to get a sound like that, using only my voice.. I know these guys only used the lead vocalist for that sound...

It reminds me of kids singing, etc.. and I have a deeper voice, etc., so I'm just wondering if there are any artificial means of getting a legit sounding duplicate effect of this.

Any help would be appreciated!
i know antares have seveal vocal altiration effects that change the sound of the voice to a certain extend. but of course nothing beats the real thing.
DudeZ
Well I'd need to change my voice a few octaves some how. And I've tried that toolkit out. Doesn't work very well. :\
Last edited by PowerPopGuy at Nov 12, 2009,
a pitch shifter?
Peavey Bandit 112
Washburn Chicago series :SD Invader at bridge ,GFS Lil Killer on neck
Bc Rich Warlock :GFS Vintage59 on neck ,Crunchy rails on bridge
Epiphone SG :Tusq Nut, GFS Crunchy Pat on neck, bc rich pickup on bridge
lots of cheap pedals
Sing in all the different 'voices' you can manage, then double them up and go mad with FX.

Msot crucially, you need a something that will adjust the formant of the voice.
It's complete trial-and-error but give it some thought and I'm sure you'll get decent results.
a shitload of overdubs with various pitch shifting effects on each (make sure that they are all varied by at least a few cents.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by kyle62
Sing in all the different 'voices' you can manage, then double them up and go mad with FX.

Msot crucially, you need a something that will adjust the formant of the voice.
It's complete trial-and-error but give it some thought and I'm sure you'll get decent results.

Hm, formant?