hi all. Sorry if this has been asked before but i was wondering if you could help me make my mind up. Im looking to get a bass head but cant decide between the trace elliot ah600-7 and the eden nemesis en700. Ive only heard good things about the trace elliot but cant seem to get much info on the eden. Il largely be playing metal which i will be honest is what attracted me to the eden. I was just wondering what the general feeling about the nemesis was.
Where the hell is my signature????

i know it sucks but i dont care
Get the trace elliot now, seriously its an amazing head. Great tone, Its pretty much perfect.
Yamaha TRB1006
Fender MIA jazz bass
Hora Hybrid double bass
Hartke lh 500
Ev 606L
Epiphone les paul
Try them both out. If you're dropping that much cash it's just plain irresponsible to go by testimony.
I've tried both, and can't fault the eden at all - wonderful head, but, I don't know how well they cope over time.

Trace Elliot however, does have one issue. Since the Peavey takeover, their build quality has seriously gone downhill. If it's a new Trace head, I'd be seriously concerned. The tone won't be effected, but the reliability will be. If you can get a pre-Peavey Trace head, it'll be one of the best heads you can buy, apart from a Markbass head...
Quote by Sizzleby
I could watch your avatar for hours.
Quote by thewho65
It's official: apparently, the U.K. is a nation of trolls.

ORANGE AMPLIFIERS Endorser and Proud.
Its an old pre-peavey head and is amazing. And the new Peavey stuff is also amazing nothing wrong with it at all.
Yamaha TRB1006
Fender MIA jazz bass
Hora Hybrid double bass
Hartke lh 500
Ev 606L
Epiphone les paul
^ Agreed. And if there has been a change, Peavey didn't do it. They let Trace operate pretty much independently.
Nope, no sig here.