Hey you all!

I was wondering if we have any P0nx that associates whit SHARP here?

If so i am wondering

Do ordinary people get scared/threated by them?

Cause they confuse them whit the ''Skinhead Racist/Nazi Movement''
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
Last edited by Nexium at Nov 13, 2009,
I'm not, but I just love the questions you asked.
I usually wonder this myself.
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
I know some ...
They're nice guys if you get to known them...

(and not so nice guys if you meet them in a moshpit)
Squier Standard Telecaster.
Random Ibanez GIO superstrat
Takamine EG440C Maple Blue

Line 6 Spider III 30 w
Blackheart Killer Ant
Blackheart Little Giant

Line 6 Pod X3 Live
Line 6 Toneport UX-2
Hey... what the hell is a sharp-punk?
Originally Posted by Chromeproguitar
they make horrible noises in the middle of the night (is it sex?)

Quote by CliffIsAngry
I guess she's pretty hot if you're into that "having a good music video, but not better than Beyonce's" kind of thing...
And they're no fun at shows
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
If you ever meet a real skinhead(about as rare as finding a punk in a mall), they are pretty good guys. Good people with great personalities and ideas. The rest of em can go play in traffic for all i care
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman
Dude, your fucking sig creeps me out.

Quote by Kosh H
I just noticed his sig too...I feel uncomfortable now...

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Your sig killed my boner _

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
I know alot of skinheads, and most of them are the loveliest people I know.

Quote by DempseyPunk
If you ever meet a real skinhead(about as rare as finding a punk in a mall), they are pretty good guys. Good people with great personalities and ideas. The rest of em can go play in traffic for all i care

When you say 'real skinhead' are you referring to the first skinheads that were influenced by rudeboys and mods, and listened to trojan and Jamaican ska?
Mostly, they're the kind of skinheads that I know.
let these flat chords just break your heart...
I came in here to make fun of skinheads but I don't feel like it now that I've been reminded of Uncle Touchy's Naked Puzzle Basement.
Journalism is just a gun. It's only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that's all you need. Aim it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world.
sharp is pretty chill
but most skinheads i know are closed minded assholes...
Propaganda does not deceive people; it merely helps them to deceive themselves-Eric Hoffer

Quote by GannonBracewell

CBGB wants to be famous like the others such as Green Day and Offspring. They don't want to be a underground punk band.
I got mostly A's on my report card, so I guess I'm a pretty sharp punk.

People don't really seem intimidated though.

If only summer rain would fall, on the houses and the boulevards
And the sidewalk bagatelles, it's like a dream
With the roar of cars and the lulling of the cafe bars,
The sweetly sleeping sweeping of the Seine...
Quote by lavazza
but you´re ten feet tall and hairy as chewbacca. I used to scare people, but since my dreads it has becoem a lot less

I have like no hair now. Honest to Jehova.

Although I am quite tall, very built and always have a pissed off expression.
No, because if someone was a SHARP they would be a Skinhead, not a punk.
Lately Ive been listening to some oi, and loving. I hate racism. But I look awful with short hair. So no I guess Im not SHARP. I've never met a real skinhead, Im sure theyre nice though. Its unfortunate that such beautiful music has gotten associated with bad politics.
Quote by werty22
Do we have any WASP punx here?

Yeah! That'd be me! I fit all of the criteria.
Quote by axeslash
I came in here to make fun of skinheads but I don't feel like it now that I've been reminded of Uncle Touchy's Naked Puzzle Basement.

i love patton oswalt
Quote by SKAtastic7770
Lately Ive been listening to some oi, and loving. I hate racism. But I look awful with short hair. So no I guess Im not SHARP. I've never met a real skinhead, Im sure theyre nice though. Its unfortunate that such beautiful music has gotten associated with bad politics.

Eh, most are macho pricks regardless of their politics. I have one trad skin friend who's rad though, and I know someone who was a skin in the 80's who is beyond rad.
Fine changed the question i formulated it bit bad,probably still is but whatever..
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
skinheads are stupid. They call me a ****** on the bus all the time. I wish red suspenders were some gay code like bandanas used to be in the 70's.
HELP ME I'M TRAPPED IN A HUMAN BODY!
Only Reason i created this thread was,i was inspired by the ''Beijing Punk'' Thread

I got into it,then there was these Chinese Skinheads

Bla Bla,ive been to a few shows and there where a handful of skins,that i could only presume where SHARP cause of the crowd they where mixed into..
Quote by KingJak236

Quote by Kensai
Quote by lavazza
so the perfect bass player......someone who´s not important enough to get any attention

Pretty much lol, plus I have zero charisma.
Quote by BrianApocalypse
Pretty much lol, plus I have zero charisma.

I actually had a singer once who got mad at me because I was taking too much attention away from him when I played bass.
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Quote by nashawa
I actually had a singer once who got mad at me because I was taking too much attention away from him when I played bass.

Were you jumping around or just generally being charistmatic?

Quote by RockThe40oz
My old bassist was the most boring person to watch on stage ever.

He was GREAT at his instrument... but just stood there like he was bored.

I'm pretty boring live, in all fairness though I have to sing, and I don't have one of those headset mics like the Jonas Brothers or Sting.
Quote by BrianApocalypse
Were you jumping around or just generally being charistmatic?

I wasn't jumping around like an idiot, but we were playing core, so I had to be energetic. He, on the other hand, has the charisma of a brick.
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
I have a SHARP tv.....
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.
Quote by blackflag49
Joe Biden's wife is a total cougar.

Quote by imdeth
metaldud damn it I said ignore the penis!

XBL Gamer Tag:

Arch Enemy65
Quote by BrianApocalypse
I'm pretty boring live, in all fairness though I have to sing, and I don't have one of those headset mics like the Jonas Brothers or Sting.

I did guitar and vocals for my band and had plenty of charisma.

Of course, most of it came in the form of talking sh*t about other bands that I hated... and during parts where I didn't have to sing.

Of course, a solo guitar/vocal act is harder to pull off. That's why I like to play without a mic. I don't have to worry about being stationary.

Also, I actually almost got one of those headset mics and wireless guitar receiver just so I could do more on stage while performing.
Quote by nashawa

My guitarist used to get annoyed at me because of the same reason!
I used to have good fun whilst playing, and used to use the microphone to talk to and have a laugh with the crowd, which she really didn't like.

Quote by RockThe40oz
Also, I actually almost got one of those headset mics and wireless guitar receiver just so I could do more on stage while performing.

The wireless receivers are so much fun!
I remember disappearing into the crowd for about two songs because I couldn't get back onto the stage! haha!
Quote by RockThe40oz
My old bassist was the most boring person to watch on stage ever.

He was GREAT at his instrument... but just stood there like he was bored.

That´s what people always tell me after gigs.........you play great, but can´t you just smile a bit? Why should I smile, when there are two saxophones on front of me on stage?

**** this......if you want entertainment then go to the cinema, Robby Krieger never lookes like he had fun in any way, but people ask for a stage performance, it´s all because of MTV.
i got yelled at once for not moving around enough, but it was because i had about 2 feet of space to stand in or i would have knocked over my amp, the drumset, our singer's mic, or fallen off the front of the stage

on topic now, i've never met any skins, but i got into an argument w/ a friend's dad once b/c he didn't believe there was such a thing as a SHARP or similar skinhead. he holds the popular misinformed opinion that skinheads are all nazi white supremecists. someone in another thread (or maybe it was here) mentioned that they use shoelace colors to display beliefs. anyone know how that works?
Quote by jakesmellspoo
someone in another thread (or maybe it was here) mentioned that they use shoelace colors to display beliefs. anyone know how that works?

It wasn't me who mentioned it, but the meanings of the different colours seems to be constantly changing! During the 70's laces corresponded with the football team you supported, and my dad, who was a skinhead in the 80's, remembers that yellow was definitely SHARP skinheads and red was National Front/BNP.

And before anyone asks, he wore yellow laces!