Hello GG&A, this is my first thread and NPD on UG! after months of lurking, the time has come to post something myself... ^_^ even if it's not a really fancy NPD, I'm very happy with this, since I received it as a gift.

Yesterday was my birthday, and my girlfriend came over with her present... I had asked for something guitar-related (she plays acoustic guitar) so she came up with one of those can't-really-go-wrong pedals. Without further ado, PICZ!!!

YEAH!!! Ibanez TS9, the "regular" one! Still very pretty, if you ask me!

Ignore the amp in my signature, I get to use this in front of a mesa studio 22 combo in my band's studio & practice space! (not mine... but I still plan to get something small and tube-y for my bedroom by the end of the year...^_^ )

It is just a couple (and a cheap-ish one at that), but eventually, it'll become a family! ^_^

BTW, I'm gonna get the wah modded soon. It'll do until I can afford my favourite, which is the Morley Bad horsie.

Well, that's it! I hope I didn't screw up or let someone down (sorry, no boutique stuff yet! ^_^ )! Thanks for visiting this thread, and see you around GG&A!
Ibanez JEM 555 > Line 6 POD XT Live > Behringer MS16 Monitor Speakers

"Asked us if we were happy, we said we didn't know...
Took us by the hands and up we go..."

Italians do it better.
HA, that pedal brilliant, don't worry, And i think its just 2-3 resistors and maybe a chip away from 808 specs.
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

If this even madkes sense... if yhou sig this, Iw ll kill you.
nice, Happy HNPD and happy birthday :P
Self proclaimed prophets are great people...
Happy birthday and NPD
Fender 1996 Floyd Rose Standard Stratocaster
Epiphone SG G-400

Laney TT50-112

Ibanez Weeping Demon
Marshall RG-1 Regenerator
Electro-Harmonix/Sovtek (Black) Big Muff Pi

Visit my site for some FREE RE-AMPING! http://www.wix.com/reamps/reamp
Hb&npd
Gear: Warmoth Soloist / Hondo Acou. / Ibanez AS73

Hardwire TL-2 / Boss GE-7 / Electro Harmonix Small Stone Nano / Boss DD-3 / MXR Smart Gate / Ibanez TS9 / Unknown Tremolo

Bugera V55 / Home Made Cab w/ Celestion Speakers G12M & G12T
Thanks guys, I think I'll play around with this thing for some time, get used to it, and then I'll think about getting it modded! here in Italy we have this one guy who's well known for his TS9 mods, it could be an option. So far I'm really liking it, though!
Ibanez JEM 555 > Line 6 POD XT Live > Behringer MS16 Monitor Speakers

"Asked us if we were happy, we said we didn't know...
Took us by the hands and up we go..."

Italians do it better.
HNPD!

See if you can get the TS modded to original specs as well... there was a post which had a link showing you how to do it.
Quote by Blompcube
it's so cool to hate Gibson, even the federal Department of Justice hates them.

( )( )
( . .) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
C('')('') signature to help him gain world domination.
HNGD, happy birthday and welcome to GG&A!
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Highway One Telecaster
Dean Evo
Mesa F-50
Laney GH50L
Vox AC30 C2
Ampeg V2
pedals