Page 1 of 2
Hey guys, these are a few guitars I airbrushed this year and the one with the red skull was last year, but check them out let me know what you guys think.
Thanks for looking!

wow, great work!
Gear

Gibson Les Paul Standard
Fender American Strat
Taylor 214ce
Mesa Boogie Triple Rectifier (about to be Voodoo Modded)
Keeley TS-808
Boss GT-10 Processor
Boss RC-20xl
Holy shit!! these are awesome!! grats on the awesome talent you got!!
awesome man. im waiting on a brush to get here myself, so i can start doing this sort of stuff!

any tips?
Quote by Scowmoo

You deserved this, Matt.
Thanks for the replies guys! The warlock is the one that is actually mine and that I play most of the time, i just needed to airbrush it haha

Metal-matt, just learn your dagger-strokes once you got that down the rest is easy, and as far as getting an airbrush go for iwata revolution(excellent starter airbrush!), iwata hi line hp-ch, or iwata microm, those are the best airbrushes out there.
vey nice, so the one with the girl would look like she was blowing you if you hold it right! You should do one life size with her open mouth right on the edge. The Black and red one is really cool, lots of depth.
Last edited by Tempoe at Nov 12, 2009,
Quote by Tempoe
vey nice, so the one with the girl would look like she was blowing you if you hold it right! You should do one life size with her open mouth right on the edge. The Black and red one is really cool, lots of depth.

hahaha hell yeah man, that's a great idea!

Thanks for the comments, and yeah everyone goes crazy when they see the strat in person, the picture is not good enough.
personally, the last one is my favorite, although i doubt it took as much time/skill. very well done sir. you and skeetuk should have a painting war. maybe post a bit of this in the ultimate refinishing thread so people can read how you did it there?
Quote by blandguitar
personally, the last one is my favorite, although i doubt it took as much time/skill. very well done sir. you and skeetuk should have a painting war. maybe post a bit of this in the ultimate refinishing thread so people can read how you did it there?

Thanks, that last one was more of a quicky, just a personal project. I could have spent a ton of time on it detailing it, but i changed my mind about what I wanted on it.

If I get to airbrush any guitars any time soon, I'll do a how to kind of deal and post it there for anyone who might be interested. I don't know when this is going to happen though.
BTW who is skeetuk? I tried searching the member list, but no results...
It's Skeet UK not skeetuk. :p

Great work! I like how Jimi is somewhat hazy (Clouded in his own pot smoke?!?)
Oh ok, no wonder I couldn't find him lol. I'll check out his stuff. And yeah haha Jimi is blowing smoke out, it trips people out man.
Last edited by Visual-musiC at Nov 13, 2009,
oh guys, here's my myspace so you guys can check out more of my art if you'd like. There are no more guitars, but just different kinds of art, mostly airbrushing.

myspace.com/cristianmoraart
Thanks
Hey man, you don't have any really simple designs you could sendd mee?
I'm afteer a design a little like the one on my avatar to go on my guitar.

your an awesome airbrusher man
cheers!
dood

how much do you charge for a custom airbrushing?
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
Chasing Shadow, I don't have any designs like that man, most of what I airbrush is what you see here, unless somebody asks me to do a design like that. Thanks for the compliment sir!

WTF!!is a TAB, as far as pricing goes, depends on the design complexity and how long it takes me. It's always different. Send me a PM if you want any price estimates on some ideas.
That jimi hendrix one is amazing, by far my favorite. How long have you been airbrushing for?
Impossible is Nothing
Quote by Visual-musiC
Thanks man, Ive been doing it for about 2 years now

I can do basic painting, but would love to be able to airbrush like that one day, when I save up some money, Id like to buy airbrushing equipment and give it a shot
Impossible is Nothing
Make it happen man, it's lots of fun, specially when you get good enough to freehand everything.
How do you start without freehanding? I thought it was all done that way?
Impossible is Nothing
Freehanding is necessary for everything in airbrush, but many people just do stencil work, which sucks and looks like crap. You do stencil work when you are staring out and getting a hang of the airbrush and dagger stroke, then you start freehanding, yet you still have to use shields every now and then to protect or do certain things in your artwork.
Last edited by Visual-musiC at Nov 13, 2009,
Quote by Visual-musiC
Thanks, that last one was more of a quicky, just a personal project. I could have spent a ton of time on it detailing it, but i changed my mind about what I wanted on it.

If I get to airbrush any guitars any time soon, I'll do a how to kind of deal and post it there for anyone who might be interested. I don't know when this is going to happen though.
BTW who is skeetuk? I tried searching the member list, but no results...

This is him:

I'm not so much an Airbrush person, but I do "Custom" paint...such as you might find on a car etc. I am dabbling with the "freehand" airbrush stuff, but I am not at your level as yet Sir. Very nice.

My area of expertise is more in the application and fine finishing of paint.

Quote by Cal UK

...that's what Skeet always says anyway and he's a sex god.

Member of the official GB&C "Who to Listen to" list

I support Shay van Fani
I can supply WD Music, ABM and AllParts products to UK builders at DISCOUNTED prices!
Last edited by Skeet UK at Nov 14, 2009,
Quote by Visual-musiC

A detailed tutorial of airbrushing would be awesome. Please find a guitar to airbrush
Impossible is Nothing
^yes, you can have my guitar

i won't even charge you to airbrush it

really though, tutorial would be awesome.
R.I.P. Les Paul, 1915-2009
Quote by Shinozoku
You have a walnut stop sign banjo-tar signed by MAB

˙ןooɔ sı uosɐǝɹ ןɐǝɹ ou ɥʇıʍ ƃıs ɹnoʎ uı ʇxǝʇ uʍop ǝpısdn ƃuıʇʇnd
Quote by Scowmoo
You deserve an Awesome Award for Awesome People.
Seriously.

Stop Sign Guitar? HELL YES!
Quote by blindsagacity

If you want to now how to Airbrush something, search Ed Hubbs on Youtube.

Not that the OP shouldn't post a tutorial
Quote by Cal UK

...that's what Skeet always says anyway and he's a sex god.

Member of the official GB&C "Who to Listen to" list

I support Shay van Fani
I can supply WD Music, ABM and AllParts products to UK builders at DISCOUNTED prices!
It's finally nice to hear from you Steek haha do you have a link to your work?

Quote by blindsagacity

Haha that's funny. I actually have a dean ml (Dime-o-flame) that I have been meaning to airbrush for quite sometime now. I guess I'm going to get to it just for you guys
^ any ideas on what you're kinda design you're gonna go for?
Quote by Shinozoku

Quote by Scowmoo
Seriously.

Quote by blindsagacity
^ any ideas on what you're kinda design you're gonna go for?

I have nooo idea, I'll probably come up with it the same day I get to airbrush it... as usual with my personal projects...
Most likely some sort of evil of some kind, but Ive been thinking on doing some Dimebag related theme, I just don't know what.

If you can do something like that I will e-blow you!
Quote by Shinozoku

Quote by Scowmoo
Seriously.

Last edited by blindsagacity at Nov 14, 2009,
Quote by Visual-musiC
The picture is not showing man

sorry

hopefully that will show, but more realistic wings
Quote by Shinozoku

Quote by Scowmoo
Seriously.

Quote by Visual-musiC
Chasing Shadow, I don't have any designs like that man, most of what I airbrush is what you see here, unless somebody asks me to do a design like that. Thanks for the compliment sir!

WTF!!is a TAB, as far as pricing goes, depends on the design complexity and how long it takes me. It's always different. Send me a PM if you want any price estimates on some ideas.

i just want a tribal dragon w/ some Kanji symbols
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
Quote by WTF!!is a TAB
i just want a tribal dragon w/ some Kanji symbols

I sent you a message.

blindsagacity, that's a cool picture man I'll think about it. I always have a hard time thinking about what I want on my instruments
Maybe I'll come up with something from lyrics.
Page 1 of 2