Hi there,

I've got this dilemma, either a Flaxwood Liekki, or a Flaxwood Voima.
You can read about both here http://www.flaxwood.com/models/
The thing is, the liekki looks better.
Can somebody come with influences, and help me abour the differences between the pickups?

One day you`re gonna wake up and you`ll be 30 years old and you won`t have done a damn thing with your life.
I wouldn't go with the yellow on the Liekki, however I do prefer it over the Voima.

What are you aiming to play with it? Influences? etc, and what's your current amp?
I am really playing differendt styles, all som melodic jazz improvisation to metal, and my gear doesnt really matter at this time, because im switching it all out soon.

And by influences i mean that i need your opinion

One day you`re gonna wake up and you`ll be 30 years old and you won`t have done a damn thing with your life.
Well, I like the Liekki, it'd be more suited for Jazz, Blues, 60s rock/psychedelia, maybe some hard rock and metal. It does depend a lot on your gear.

However, the solid body might be a better choice, I have heard some people say that semi hollows feedback a lot after a certain amount of distortion. Though, that hasn't stopped some players from playing things with high distortion on them.

Influences as in your artist influence. What guitarists influence you? Also, what amps or setup are you planning on having? The amp will be a big factor on what you can play on it.
yeah, i know about the hollow bodies, however, its something spesial or different on the flaxwoods, i think it might be the resonance plate on the back that helps with the distortion.

And yeah, guitaristst like Slash, Gary Moore, Frank Gamable, Steve Vai etc have a influence on me.