i'm getting my Mesa Dual Rectifier pretty soon, but i can't decide on a good cab to go with it. i've got £500 left and it has to be a 2x12 cos a 4x12 wont fit in my room. i'm not an expert on speakers and stuff like that so could you guys help me out with something that will be best for my amp in that price range. thanks in advance
Tom Anderson Guitarworks

Mayones Guitars

Suhr Guitars

Mesa Boogie

Friedman Amplification

Fractal Audio Systems

Quote by Bladed-Vaults
*Bane voice* ahhh yes. The br00tz, I was born with it. Molded by it. I didnt know of the light until I was already a man.
you have tons of options at that price. you could even get something custom made by various people, that way you could get your choice of speakers too. Or engl would be good if you're after tight, heavy tones. bear in mind the one linked to is the vertical one.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
I'd go for a Zilla cab but I haven't tried it, just seems like the best options. Actually can you get one made by like Matamp or some other boutique amp builder? I'd probably go for that if you can.

And vertical 212s look horrible, especially slanted ones like that Engl.
Call me Cahum.

Squier Classic Vibe 50s Strat
Epiphone AJ-10 Acoustic

Valvepower 18w
Blackheart 112 cab
yeah, you have several options for custom cabs in the UK- zilla, matamp, martamp/mjw, EVA, etc. etc. I haven't tried any of them.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?