Wegen Dir habe ich überhaupt kein Problem.>>> what does this mean?

1.I generally do not have a problem with you.

or

2.Because of you, I do not have any problem.

Das hat mir abgestellt.>>>>> what does this mean?

Es könnte mich ja auch einmal treffen. Auch hat Sie mir schon ein weißes Hochzeitskleid mir nach zu Hause gegeben.>>>>>this too

Thanks.
-When you have eliminated all which is impossible,then whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth

-PRS Tremonti SE with SD SH-1 '59 (Neck) and SD Distortion (Bridge)

-Schecter C-1 Elite

-Line 6 PODXT

-Floorboard
Last edited by gflip69 at Nov 12, 2009,
It means Because of you, I generally have no problem.
Why do you need to know, in language classes, I just go off a general meaning, I don't care if I know it word for word.
The second one means:
It could effect me too. Also you already gave me a white wedding dress at my house.
I think.
Really random phrases, is this for a class?
Quote by gflip69
Wegen Dir habe ich überhaupt kein Problem.>>> what does this mean?

1.I generally do not have a problem with you.

or

2.Because of you, I do not have any problem.

Das hat mir abgestellt.>>>>> what does this mean?

Es könnte mich ja auch einmal treffen. Auch hat Sie mir schon ein weißes Hochzeitskleid mir nach zu Hause gegeben.>>>>>this too

Thanks.

Wegen Dir... = I don't have a problem with you. (roughly)

Das hat... makes no sense, sorry, it's not a german sentence.
Where did you read this? A lot of it doesn't appear to make sense.
Well as a German I should understand all of this but most of it doesn't make sense.

1) I don't have a problem due to you at all - which is a word for word translation. The german phrase does make sense, is used very seldomly though as far as I can see.

Could also mean: thanks to you I've got no problem at all.

2) Makes no sense. Could though be 'Das hat mich abgeturnt / abgeturned' which is a Germanisation and means something like: I totally did not want / That made me not interested anymore in this thing or whatever.

Could also mean: That made me vomit (or less strong, not literally.).

3) It could affect me to / It could happen to me to (I'd go for this one personally). She as well has given me at somepoint a white wedding dress (to home? at home?).
I'm going in;

Rambo style
Last edited by flamster at Nov 12, 2009,
Quote by flamster
Well as a German I should understand all of this but most of it doesn't make sense.

1) I don't have a problem due to you at all - which is a word for word translation. The german phrase does make sense, is used very seldomly though as far as I can see.

Could also mean: thanks to you I've got no problem at all.

2) Makes no sense. Could though be 'Das hat mich abgeturnt / abgeturned' which is a Germanisation and means something like: I totally did not want / That made me not interested anymore in this thing or whatever.

Could also mean: That made me vomit (or less strong, not literally.).

3) It could affect me to / It could happen to me to (I'd go for this one personally). She as well has given me at somepoint a white wedding dress (to home? at home?).

this, but the sentences have wrong grammar, the second one doesn't make sense at all, and the third one isn't clear on what is meant, since the grammar is wrong.
google translate my friend, google translate
Quote by asator
YOU'RE A CUNT AND STUFF LESPAUL1216.

It's okay because whatever, forever
Quote by CoreysMonster
this, but the sentences have wrong grammar, the second one doesn't make sense at all, and the third one isn't clear on what is meant, since the grammar is wrong.

I'm really thankful that you said that, because I was starting to freak out about the second one.