Hey guys!
Im building up quite a few stompboxes/effects pedals recently and was wondering if there is a better way of powering all of them instead of using a big extension leads with 6-7 different plugs?
Cheers!
1spot, BBE Supacharger, Voodoo Labs Pedal Power, Dunlop Power Brick, Google, etc...

EDIT: I'm using a combo of a 1spot, the BBE, and a few wall warts to power my Pedaltrain Pro. I really like the 1spot.
Last edited by stratguy335 at Nov 12, 2009,
I highly recommend the Voodoo Labs Pedal Power Plus 2.
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Highway One Telecaster
Dean Evo
Mesa F-50
Laney GH50L
Vox AC30 C2
Ampeg V2
pedals
Quote by LaidBack
I highly recommend the Voodoo Labs Pedal Power Plus 2.

It's brilliant but kinda expensive. Especially where i'm from anyways

I've heard good things about the 1 Spot though.

Depends on your budget really.
I've exposed your lies, Mr. Citizen Erased. This will give me all the peace and joy in the world. The truth will unwind and scrape away because I don't love you and never did - so please:

...I'm a cool kid.
There is one that is quite good that's available in the UK....can't for the life of me remember the name of it though....
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Highway One Telecaster
Dean Evo
Mesa F-50
Laney GH50L
Vox AC30 C2
Ampeg V2
pedals
Harley Benton do one, it's the cheepest I've seen in the UK (I think) but it's a Harly Benton and I have no idea if it'll be any good.
,___,
[O.¬] - WTF?
/)__)
-"--"-
Quote by LaidBack
There is one that is quite good that's available in the UK....can't for the life of me remember the name of it though....

johnny shredfreak? diago? gigrig?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
I use a the Voodoo Labs power unit, and have absolutely no complaints, other then its price. Before I bought the brick, I used a 1 Spot adapter, and it worked marvelously.
really? i've heard several people say that they're just rebranded ones which you can get for a lot less. and they're not isolated either, i don't think.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?