I really want to pay to get my guitar modded, but i've no idea how much it'd cost.

I want to get the body sprayed 'snow white', and then I want a black symbol probably around the area of the pots.
Then I also want to get a set of SD Blackouts installed on it. (Question about this.. My Ibanez is a H/S/H, so i'd probably be looking at changing that centre coil too, any recommendationss as to what to?)

How much would the custom paint job cost?
And how much would it cost to get the pups installed on it?
cheerss
You could do all that yourself actually.
The paint takes more work but is stil doable. The pickups...I think SD's humbuckers are the same size as Ibanez's so you'd only have to get the old ones off and wire the new ones in their place.
As for the single, dunno what would go nicely with the Blackouts...
Guitars:
Ibanez S5470 w/ DiMarzio Crunch Lab & Liquifire
Ibanez RG1527
Ibanez SA160
Ibanez E-Acoustic
Selfmade Telecaster w/ DiMarzio Twang King & Chopper T

"Maybe one day we'll wake up and this will all just be a dream"
I guess i could, but my dad would probably want a 'professional' job done on my guitar.

And yeah i'm stuck too,
what WOULD go nice with 2 Blackouts?
Quote by kriscius
Does your dad own the guitar or you do?

Do you not remember being that age? Arguing with him like an ass isn't going to make him do anything differently.
breaking hearts
&
breaking guitars
Quote by Kevy Absolution
Do you not remember being that age? Arguing with him like an ass isn't going to make him do anything differently.

Thank youu
You could use a Blackout singlecoil. Using a non active singlecoil with active hums is going to be a whole new level of pain in the ass.

Also all of these things can be done at home. Just requires patience and care
Quote by fleajr_1412
You have amazing taste in men.

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.
Quote by Chasing Shadows
I guess i could, but my dad would probably want a 'professional' job done on my guitar.

And yeah i'm stuck too,
what WOULD go nice with 2 Blackouts?

I think you could probably talk him into letting you do it yourself if you really want to. explain that it would be cheaper and a good learning experience and how it would be cool to do it yourself because it would be something YOU did.

it's really not too hard to do if you really take your time and do it right. check out the refinishing thread and read up on it.
It would be awesome to do it myself, yeah i'll have to speak to him. I wouldn't want to get it done wrong though.. And if it was wrong i don't think i'd know how to sort it out :P

Would definitely have to read up on it though, thanks man.

Still stuck on the pickup issue though. Will have to ask in another thread.
Quote by Chasing Shadows
It would be awesome to do it myself, yeah i'll have to speak to him. I wouldn't want to get it done wrong though.. And if it was wrong i don't think i'd know how to sort it out :P

Would definitely have to read up on it though, thanks man.

Still stuck on the pickup issue though. Will have to ask in another thread.

if worse comes to worst you'd just have to sand it all off and try again, or get someone to do it professionally.

you might wanta post in the GG&A forum about the pickups