Hey guys,

I've been wondering... Is there any way of improving the sound quality of my standard Epiphone pickups without having to replace them, or is my only way of improving the tone saving up for some Seymour Duncans?
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
Change amps first if you want the most impact on your tone. Then pickups would come second but generally amps have always been the first port of call when you want to change your tone drastically.
I've got a Vox AD30vt which I'm quite happy about though...

I mean it sounds beautiful with every other guitar, but my Epiphone Les Paul just comes out so shitty through it.
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
changing height is all i can think of, and that's not going to do a whole hell of alot.
Guitars:
LTD Alexi-600 White & Black
LTD Alexi-200 Black(Death Adder pickup & Gold OFR)
Agile Interceptor Pro 727 7-string
Jackson JS30RR rhoads
Jackson DKMGT
Squire telecaster

amps:
Bugera 6262 212 loaded with WGS veteran 30's
Shitty how?
Agile AL3000
Douglas WRL90
SX SR1 STD Plus
J&D Strat
Squier Tele
Sammick TR2
Douglas Draco
Peavey JSX
Bugera V5
TWANGED VJ
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
Hey guys,

I've been wondering... Is there any way of improving the sound quality of my standard Epiphone pickups without having to replace them, or is my only way of improving the tone saving up for some Seymour Duncans?

Nope, you could also get some Dimarzios. Bareknuckles, Lindy Fralins, EMGs, and a whole platter of other pickups.
You could try a better quality of capacitor on the tone pots but most people do swap the pups. It depends what sort of sound you want but the nicest PAF style (i,e, traditional sounding) is probably the Irongear Rolling Mill set, either with the standard windings or with an overwound bridge pup.
BKP Abraxas give a warmer, thicker sound or BKP PG Blues are a set that are pre-wired with reversed magnet in the neck pup etc to emulate Peter Green's tones.
I pick up my guitar and play
Just like Yesterday

T C Ellis Series 2 LP w/Skatterbrane Quiescence pups
Cort EVL-K6
Yamaha RGX211 modded
H&S Electric 12-string
Shaftsbury Ricki 4001
'84 Fender Yale
Roland Cube 15x