I was adjusting the truss rod on my Strat today (counter clockwise) to get more of a bow in it to help with fret buzz, and it's to the point where it's loose and not adjusting the rod at all. If I turn it to tighten the rod to give it less of a bow it still works. Any suggestions for what I can do?
Quote by Vincent Vega
Haikus are awesome
but sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator

Quote by KissingShadows
People always tell me I solo like Zakk Wylde. Thats how I know that I suck.
Quote by james4
how much forward bow does your neck have now, and what string gauge are you using?

I'm using 10s.

Quote by The4thHorsemen
fret at the first fret and after the last fret, how much space do you have between the 7th fret and the string?

There's about 1mm between the bottom of the 6th string and the top of the 7th fret.

I don't know if it matters or not, but I also blocked my trem and it's parallel to the body.
Quote by Vincent Vega
Haikus are awesome
Refrigerator

Quote by KissingShadows
It's MOSTLY just around the 12th and 13th fret.
Quote by Vincent Vega
Haikus are awesome
Refrigerator

Quote by KissingShadows
Quote by thsrayas
I'm using 10s.

There's about 1mm between the bottom of the 6th string and the top of the 7th fret.

I don't know if it matters or not, but I also blocked my trem and it's parallel to the body.

i think you're trying to put too much bow on it. 1 mm is about .039" and project guitar recommends .005" to .015" which is about the thickness of a playing card

http://projectguitar.com/tut/trussadjust.htm