Hey there.

Just seeing if anyone's interested in starting a band that's in the North Wales/England area.

Looking to have some fun but could lead to a gigging band. I'm into classic rock, but the newer stuff too. Not into metal really, some isn't bad but not growling vocal shredding please!

If your interested just leave a post here. I'm looking at doing vocals/rhythm guitar, or if someones better at singing then lead.

So first choice I'm looking for:

Lead guitarist
Drummer
Bassist

Cheers
Where about in North Wales?

I'm a bassist/Drummer, but can't lug my kit about (no proper transport), so I'd be a bassist
Posted from Ubuntu.

Squier Precision Bass Special in Antique Burst (LH)
Rotosound Swing 66s, 45-105

On slapping on a bass:
Quote by supersac
pretend its a woman
i have no helpful advice

I'm close to Wrexham if that's any help.

Love the username by the way!

Edit : Willing to meet in Chester, seems halfway.
Last edited by DeadlySurfer at Nov 12, 2009,
Little bit far maybe. Not sure, I'm in Runcorn, and I don't know where to practice in Chester.
Posted from Ubuntu.

On slapping on a bass:
Quote by supersac
pretend its a woman
i have no helpful advice

Yeah, it is a bit far.

If there's a place close to you I'd be willing to travel maybe.

Whats your musical intrests by the way?
I don't know of any proper practice spaces that aren't really really expensive but I'll look if you like.

EDIT: I found some in Crewe, Northwich and Warrington. No idea on prices but I'm willing to chip in.

Anything from Blink and Sum 41 to Queen and Iron Maiden. I'm not fussed on what I play though, I've been playing that type of music for too long now
Posted from Ubuntu.

On slapping on a bass:
Quote by supersac
pretend its a woman
i have no helpful advice

Last edited by druggietoad2k5 at Nov 12, 2009,
Quote by druggietoad2k5
I don't know of any proper practice spaces that aren't really really expensive but I'll look if you like.

EDIT: I found some in Crewe, Northwich and Warrington. No idea on prices but I'm willing to chip in.

Anything from Blink and Sum 41 to Queen and Iron Maiden. I'm not fussed on what I play though, I've been playing that type of music for too long now

Sounds good! I know some in Wrexham that are £1 a person for an hour, but then you'd have to travel for an hour. I'll PM you tomorrow with the general direction I want the band to be, see how it gels
I don't mind traveling for an hour as long as there's an amp and stuff there - I can't lug an amp on a train for that distance, that and I can't really afford to drop £500 on a decent rig after spending 2 grand on my drums in August

And no problem, I'll PM you my e-mail address.
Posted from Ubuntu.

On slapping on a bass:
Quote by supersac
pretend its a woman
i have no helpful advice

Ok, to anyone else looking:

I'm now looking for another guitarist and a drummer. The guitarist can be lead or rhythm, not bothered. My thought it if there's a song with two guitars we'll be ok, and if there's one with only one I'll just sing.