no, this is not a guitar-put-together

ive got to plan an assembly for my house (form, class, whatever) to do for my year in school. got about 30+ people that can take part as well

what do i do?

ive tryed the classic 'on this day' stuff but theres nowt interesting on the 16th of nov. although, in 1938, LSD was first synthesized

if you feel the urge for stupid comment, feel free but only if you suggest summet as well please. this is for monday 16th, so i havent got that long

any halp?
keep it simple dude. u cud do like the evolution of music, like from the 1600s, baroque, to heavy metal or something.

alternatively u could drown an orphan in goats blood and then cultivate some staphylococcus.
Quote by munkyRobb
no, this is not a guitar-put-together

ive got to plan an assembly for my house (form, class, whatever) to do for my year in school. got about 30+ people that can take part as well

what do i do?

ive tryed the classic 'on this day' stuff but theres nowt interesting on the 16th of nov. although, in 1938, LSD was first synthesized

if you feel the urge for stupid comment, feel free but only if you suggest summet as well please. this is for monday 16th, so i havent got that long

any halp?

here's your answer. LSD. Lots of LSD.
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
Quote by VIO-LENT
u cud do like the evolution of music, like from the 1600s, baroque, to heavy metal or something.

Or devolution, one might argue.
Quote by Spitz13
**** you, i live in uruguay.
It's 2 days after my Bday, people will cry, laugh and pray that I don't kill them!
So your class is assembling you a house and you're wondering if LSD's birthday can help?
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
EDIT: NVM, I'm stupid. Been sober too long.

Also, an unbiasied presentation on the history of LSD would be ****ing awesome.
Last edited by ultimatedaver at Nov 12, 2009,