Hey all,

I am looking for the perfect seven string for me (hehe as if any guitar is perfect ). my first question is; does anyone know of a seven string guitar that comes stock with a Kahler trem? Thats really top priority but i know how few guitars come stock with Kahler and im sure much much less steven strings with Kahlers, so i am welcoming any suggestions.

This will be my first seven string so I am looking forward to giving it a go. My budget is around €1000( thats around $1500) but I am hoping not to spend quite that much, I live in Europe and guitars are more expensive here (because of VAT and import duty )so if you live in America the budget is around $1200.

I play and love metal so I need something suitable for metal. I love all genres of metal. I find the black metal renaissance style picking songs fun to play but my priority is heavy riffing and shredding. I hope for a guitar with a tremolo, I would much prefer a Kahler as I have mentioned above but I would settle for a OFR, non-trem guitars are welcome for suggestion to though. Body shape does not concern me too much. Oh, and ebony fretboard would be very nice too .

This guitar has caught my eye and was wondering what the people of UG thought of it: http://www.rondomusic.com/interceptorpro27.html
It seems really nice for the price and it got some good reviews. Just not sure if i can trust the Licensed Floyd.

Thank you for your time and I do hope that this post helps others as well as me. I look forward to hearing from all of you.

-IamSatai
Last edited by IamSatai at Nov 12, 2009,
It will cost $700, then you will have high importing fees, and if you something breaks then you can not get a refund.
Quote by darkcheef
It will cost $700, then you will have high importing fees, and if you something breaks then you can not get a refund.

Thanks for the quick response.
I live in Ireland so i will need to get a guitar imported anyway, guitar range in Ireland is horrible unless you like Gibson or Fender. It will be around €550 after VAT and Import duty, that is pretty damn good considering what it has; neck-thru, ebony fretboard, emgs Quilted Maple top...
Quote by ReynboLightning
Check out these guys http://cgi.ebay.ca/EMPERION-NORAX-7K-V-STYLE-7-STRING-GUITAR_W0QQitemZ160377171927QQcmdZViewItemQQptZGuitar?hash=item2557396fd7
Awesome price and they are based in the uk and they use a kahler.You can also get them preloaded with bareknuckles.

Quote by Rapter-paul
saw this thread before
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1229407
follow the link there, they have a ebay shop
seems to have all you want, kahler bridge as stock . . . have a look I suppose
I know nothing about the guitars but they seem alright

Oooh, I like from first glance. Thanks for the suggestion , I will look into them farther. Very nice and not a bad price at all.
Last edited by IamSatai at Nov 12, 2009,
Tbh I would trust the LFR, never gave me ANY problems. I would definally go for the agile. Not too expensive and has all the nice bits you would want!
Quote by ReynboLightning
Yeah i am honestly contemplating buying this guitar but dam the shipping fess are high

You would be screwed if the neck breaks during shipping, if you do order it. Order a hardshell case with it.
Quote by darkcheef
You would be screwed if the neck breaks during shipping, if you do order it. Order a hardshell case with it.

Ye not a bad idea, man I would really really hate to open up the box to find your brand new guitar in two pieces.